Central Hostel

Everything was good, except that there was a weird guy in the room I stayed and wi-fi didn't work well.

• 2nd Apr 2014

Cowgate Tourist Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Place looked dirty, smell was terrible. Took me ages to find the place cause the indications provided to find it were mostly wrong. Awful installations, will never go back. Fortunately I only stayed one night.

• 12th Nov 2013

Grand Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

Staff never cleaned the place where we stayed, besides that we never had an introduction didn't know if we had access to internet or to the kitchen or what kind of things we could have used, they charged more money than the actual agreed, asked to the receptionist for a duvet , she said she could give it to me later and that later never came. Website says it's near to the centre and is far from it. Was an utterly bad service!

• 13th Jan 2013
  • Mexico

We are sorry for any inconvenience you had here, but you seemed to speak very little English and you hardly came to the reception. If you do not talk to us, we do not know about your problem. We have internet signs everywhere in the house, a computer you can use and free wireless everywhere. You asked for a duvel, and then disappeared, did not come to take it. Location: just a click on the ´map´ button and you see where we are. And finally: you payed excactly the amount which was in your confirmation, not one cent more.