The Cozyness Downtown Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

It's a great hostel, one of the best that I've been. The staff is really nice and helpful. The hostel was full but this doesn't mean that the hostel was crowded. The place is great, the furniture and the facilities are very confortable. It's a place completely recommendable.

The Penthouse Crib

Plovdiv, Bulgaria

The place was great, good style, confortable, I had a really nice stay there. When I was there in the hostel we were just 4 guest, we could share there with the staff I had a really good experience. The staff was very kind, the guy help me to get a taxi and explained me somethings about Plovdiv and other things. Is a great hostel and the breakfast Delicious. Completely recommendable. If you go to Plovdiv you have to go to The Crib

Nightingale Hostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

I stayed in the hostel for 5 nights, it was a very good experience. The locations is really good, there are a street market, a super market, restaurants,bars, pubs, shops and the most attractions of Sofia.The staff was really kind and nice when I arrived and during my time in the hostel. They gave me sheets, towel and the breakfast was good for the price that I payed. There is a common room with couches and a big tv, so you can spend a nice while resting. I had a really nice time in the hostel.

Best Island Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool

Liverpool, England

Very nice place, very good location. Excelent breakfast. I was here for 7 days and it was very good experience. The staff helped me when i needed. There are lockers in the rooms, you only have to bring your padlock. There was free wifi in the basement, but if you want to connect in other place you have to pay to get access to aonther network. In the kitchen ther are 3 stoves and a lot of pots and pans. If they had an oven, it had been perfect. Actually, is a very good hostel.