Las Musas Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Great staff, great location. Had a wonderful time there. Place had a very good backpacker atmosphere.

Everything was excellent. Best hostel I stayed in Morocco!

Funky Fes

Fez, Morocco

Staff was friendly and helpful. However, the bathrooms in some of the rooms (the rooms with more than 8 people) were very dirty and had little to no hot water. Very strict, unnecessary rules.

Sorry about the problem of the hot water. We have fixed it. The rooms are usually very clean. I don't know what happened !

HI - Washington DC Hostel

Washington DC, USA

Hostel was pretty clean. Sheets were a bit thin for the middle of winter.

HI - Boston Hostel

Boston, USA

Hostel was very clean. The rooms were very spacious and you had a single bathroom to choose from (from 3 including a handicap one).

Lamb Tour House

Taipei, Taiwan

Overall very good experience. Very clean bathrooms and bedrooms. Staff was very friendly. Very central location and very close to the airport bus. A lot of convenience stores around the hostel. Only bother was that there were no towels for rent so I had to go buy one.

Casa Noda

Nagasaki, Japan

Very good hostel. Owner was extremely helpful and friendly. I had a wonderful time there.

Fukuoka Hana Hostel

Fukuoka City, Japan

Very good hostel. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Hostel was also very clean, bathrooms felt like bathrooms back home. Beds were big and came with a curtain, small desk and a reading lamp. I would come back here again!

BackHome Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Overall it was ok. I was kinda hyped up because of its awards but I felt as though it wasn't as great as it was made out to be. The staff was great, they were really friendly and helpful. The room smelled strongly of fresh cement however, it was still very clean. Good value for your money though. Mostly average hostel.

IS@K Guest House

Seoul, South Korea

Once again, this was my second time staying at IS@K and I had a wonderful experience. The staff has once again been so helpful and accommodating. The rooms and bathrooms were clean. Location is excellent. I would come back here again whenever I'm in Korea.

I've stayed here for an extended amount of time. I've had several problems staying here but it hasn't been an issue to my experience at this hostel. Whenever I had these issues, the staff was really helpful and quickly helped me alleviate the problem. Good: The staff has been really friendly and often speak good English. Many of the people who stayed here were often really friendly and talkative. Bad: Food isn't good and overpriced. Elevators were poor. Bathroom and room were bit dirty.

Han Tang Inn Hostel

Xi'an, China

The hostel was very clean. Staff was very friendly and was willing to help out. I also ate there a few times and the food was pretty good. However, it was awkward being the only male in a room of 5 other girls. Other than that, it was a very good experience and I would come back.

Jordan Tower Hostel

Amman, Jordan

IS@K Guest House

Seoul, South Korea

The owners were really kind and considerate. The location was excellent (5 minute walk each direction to the subway station). Accommodations were really clean and comfortable. Airport bus stop is right outside the hostel.