Location USA, Gender Female, Age 25

Camping Venezia, Venice, Italy
25th Jun 2013

Not too far from the city center, Camping Venezia was well worth the low cost. However, do keep in mind that linen is not included. The shower and bathrooom area was very nice and although we did not use it, the pool looked amazing!

Camping Fabulous, Rome, Italy
19th Jun 2013

Camping Fabulous gets very loud most nights with lots of events going on for kids and families. It is about 30 minutes away from the city center by bus and metro. However, the pool is enormous, the minimart is well-stocked, and the restaurant even had gluten-free food! Our tent was very nice and overall it was well worth the price. Note: bring or buy your own toilet paper because it is not available in the toilet area.

Resort Campogaio, Sorrento, Italy
14th Jun 2013

We had ants all over our mini cabin (I mean it is camping), but other than that it was a delightful stay! The staff were very helpful, two of them even helped us make reservations for Villa Borghese in Rome! The location was beautiful and the beach had the most unbelievable view of the coast! It was very reachable by a fairly reliable bus (we only had a problem with it once when it wasn't running regularly). I would definitely stay here again.

Robby's House, Naples, Italy
14th Jun 2013

Robby's House was "La Perfecta"! Robby was very helpful and he kept everything so clean! We stayed in the Green Room (Camera Verde) and it had a balcony and a very nice atmosphere. It is right by many of the major sites on Via Tribunali including the Sotteranea tour, the National Museum, and the Napoli Train Station. Thank you Robby for a wonderful stay! :)

Hostel Waka Waka, Marrakech, Marrakech, Morocco
9th Jan 2013

The staff was very friendly. The breakfast was good. Waka Waka was an excellent place to meet travelers. The only thing I didn't love was that it smelled like cigarette smoke. However, everything else make of for it and it was the best price I've ever seen for a hostel!

Riad Zahraa, Meknes, Morocco
6th Jan 2013

Absolutely beautiful Riad! It was the nicest place I stayed in Morocco as I was on a budget. We happened to be the only people there the night we stayed and it was cool to have the place to ourselves. There was a slight language barrier with the staff, but nothing insurmountable. Everything was very clean and the location was a short walk to the main square. I would definitely stay here again.

Funky Fes, Fez, Morocco
8.0
4th Jan 2013

Very cool place to stay. It had the most comfortable bed I slept on in Morocco! The bathrooms were nice, but the one in the big dorm room wasn't kept very clean. The staff was great and I would recommend staying here.

Pension Souika, Chefchaouen, Morocco
6.9
3rd Jan 2013

It was a good value for money, but I think I would stay somewhere else next time. The rooms smelled like cigarette smoke and it was freezing! I suggest bringing your own toilet paper (which I like to do when traveling just in case) because this hostel will likely run out/ not have any.

Tangier Melting Pot Hostel, Tangier, Morocco
1st Jan 2013

I LOVED staying here. The staff was friendly, it was a great place to meet fellow travelers, the view from the roof was amazing, the bathrooms were clean, etc. I definitely recommend staying here. The location is good (right by the Hotel Continental which you can go in to see, very cool, old place) and when you stay in Tangier, definitely buy some tangerines!