Location: China, Gender: Female, Age: 24

San Sook Place

Ayutthaya, Thailand

The old lady is friendly. She offered a map the time I arrived and gave suggestion for tour. She booked a first class bus ticket for me to Chiangmai for 600 Bart. The price of the bus itself is only 358. Definitely an amount of commission but save me time and money for tuk tuk, thanks to her. She also offered tuk tuk deal to every guest. The room is basic but very comfortable. Location is good. Mostly in walking distance and you can rent a bicycle for farther distance. Anyway, def a recommend.

• 19th Apr 2014

Suneta Hostel Khaosan

Bangkok, Thailand

• 11th Apr 2014
  • China

i stayed in a 3-mix dorm so really quiet and comfortable. I stay there in total for 4 days, got really good rest. Staff is very helpful helping me with travel suggestion, convenient store bus schedule and everything. The dorm is in a very private building. Highly recommend!

• 17th Aug 2013

My Friends

Florence, Italy

It's a private family-like hostel. if you are a party person, go find another one please. and Nadina is the best host I've ever met. A lot of the hostels offer free breakfast but I never really eat them. Nadina prepares everyone a tray, really sweet and nice you can't refuse :p location is perfect. I got a good sleep and good time in Florence.

• 14th Aug 2013

Hostel Grand Place

Brussels, Belgium

Wifi is very very fast, never get a block. Location is perfect, at the very center of old town and a few steps to the Grand Place. But the disadvantage is that it is too noisy. There's a pub downstairs and people clubbing all night till 3am. 6-mix dorm is not spacious, but fine for the value of money. The Bathroom is built inside the dorm, with seperate toilet and shower.

• 12th Jul 2013