Jetpak Jumpdesk

Berlin, Germany

This was a great hostel to stay at with fantastic staff and a chilled out atmosphere. The hostel includes a café downstairs which is a very good place to meet fellow travelers. The staff are very friendly, helpful and relaxed. Good facilities and comfortable beds. I would recommend this place to others and would stay here again.

• 6th Jul 2013

Hostel One Home

Prague, Czech Republic

This is a great place to stay. The staff are incredible and will treat you like family from the moment you arrive. The location is excellent and you can walk anywhere. The beds are comfortable, there are computers to use, and the cost includes dinner where you'll meet other guests. I highly recommend this place.

• 5th Jul 2013

Interflat Hostel & Apartments

Budapest, Hungary

This place is very central and the staff are fantastic. There weren't many people there when I was there but it was mid week.

• 2nd Jul 2013

Vienna City Hostel

Vienna, Austria

I stayed here for one night to be close to the railway station. It was a well equipped place with comfortable beds. The guy on reception was friendly enough.

• 1st Jul 2013

Vienna City Hostel

Vienna, Austria

Stayed for one night here to be close to the train station (although it turned out to be further away than expected). The place was well equipped and clean. The hotel manager was nice enough (Vienna nice). It was reasonably busy when I was there.

• 28th Jun 2013
  • New Zealand

A really good place to stay while in Vienna. Great staff, facilities that encourage interaction: this is a very well done hostel. I would definitely recommend and would stay here again.

• 28th Jun 2013

Al Samaron

Belluno, Italy

Belluno was a very picturesque town and I wish I had stayed longer. The B

• 23rd Jun 2013

Mansarda Raggio di Sole

Verona, Italy

My girlfriend and I stayed here for one night. It's a two room apartment that you share with another guest or couple. The apartment was excellent, being clean and furnished with everything we needed. It's a 15 to 20 minute walk to the tourist area. The owner was very friendly and provided us with a map and overview of the sites. We were very happy with this place and would recommend it to others.

• 22nd Jun 2013

Sleep Easy Hostel

Verona, Italy

I read the reviews and did wonder about this place. To be honest it was better than I thought the reviews made it out to be. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are spacious. The surrounding area is a little run down but I felt safe and it was close to the tourist area. You are given a bed and not really told what to see but you have wifi so you can research. No one was using the social area but I met a lovely and diverse set of travelers here. Verona was beautiful :-)

• 21st Jun 2013

Venice Lagoon House

Venice, Italy

This is a great option if you want something more affordable than what is available on the island. The bus to Venice comes regularly and only takes 20min. The owner is very friendly and ethical. I was silly enough to drop a large cash note and he returned it to me. The local pizza place is also very good. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place to others.

• 18th Jun 2013

Mosaic Hostel

Rome, Italy

Near the main train stations. Good breakfast. The girl on reception in the mornings was very helpful. Felt a little more like a hotel with dorm rooms than a hostel. The main attractions are within walking distance but it's a reasonable walk. There is a bus that will reduce the walking. Overall, a good place to stay.

• 11th Jun 2013

Hostel One Sants

Barcelona, Spain

This was one of my favorite hostels that I stayed at over eight months of travel. The staff really make this place special, from the moment you step through the doors you really are treated like family. A dinner is included, bar crawls organised, plenty of social space and bathrooms. The hostel is located near the metro so you can easily get to all the attractions. I met lots of awesome people at this place had a fantastic time in Barcelona. I'd definitely recommend to others.

• 7th Jun 2013

The Westend Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

• 24th May 2013

Light House Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Excellent service and very friendly staff. The hostel is centrally located and the dorm rooms and bathrooms were clean. They have a very inviting social area where you can relax and they provide breakfast, lockers and the use of a computer. I would recommend to others.

• 21st May 2013

• 25th Apr 2013

Istanbul Harmony Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I really enjoyed my stay here. Staff and fellow travellers were very friendly and were a highlight of my Istanbul trip. You couldn't really get closer to the tourist attractions and the dinners they put on every two nights are tasty and great value. Awesome views from the social area on the roof as well. I'll be back if visiting Istanbul again.

• 21st Apr 2013

Check Inn HK

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Very helpful and friendly staff. A great place to meet others and is centrally located. Would recommend to others.

• 26th Mar 2013

Travellers Palm

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I really enjoyed my stay at the Travellers Palm. The owner and other guests were very helpful and friendly. The location is very central and is close to the monorail. I would highly recommend this place.

• 29th Jan 2013

Valentine Hotel

Hue, Vietnam

Can't find fault with this place. I really enjoyed my stay here.

• 20th Jan 2013

Little Hanoi Diamond

Hanoi, Vietnam

The service was amazing and the location is excellent. I really enjoyed my stay here.

• 18th Jan 2013

Tu Linh Palace Hotel

Hanoi, Vietnam

Excellent hotel. Service is some of the best I have encountered after 3 months in south east asia. I have stayed here twice and will again before I fly out. I highly recommend.

• 12th Jan 2013