Friendly people, really nice place!

Hostel Suites Obelisco

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Location is really great! Generally, everything was ok. Just not enough outlets in dorm-room. No wifi in room, only in common space, in the kitchen.

Circo Hostel

Asuncion, Paraguay

Everything was ok, but it was very noisy during all the night (hostel is right near the bar with disco). Customers from this bar use the same toilet, that you. Shower is separately, in the courtyard

Mango Chill

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Nice place! Staff makes really positive atmosphere.

Looking for a hostel in Rio the 1-st you should keep in mind - safety location (it's really important). This hostel is ok, can recommend.

Alamos 14

Malaga, Spain

No city maps. Keys for lockers +1 e, beds are very squeaky. Everything else was ok. Location is good.

Cracow Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Good place for party - it's at the central square. Everything was ok, but you should know, that it's possible be very noisy during all the night.

Central Hostel

I cancelled my stay

PILOT Design Hostel & Bar

Porto, Portugal

It was a little hard to find this hostel, but it's nice place.

Vistas de Lisboa

Lisbon, Portugal

It was ok! I would recommend! The location is really good.

No Name City Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Really nice place, can recomend it. Location is very good!

Equity Point Centric

Barcelona, Spain

Maybe one of the best hostels! Really nice place!

Good Morning Hostel Belgrade

Belgrade, Serbia

Staff made me a big problem. My check-out was early in the morning, so before that I asked boy on the reseption if he'll be there at 6 a.m. (I have to leave the key and get deposit document), he said "YES, sure". But he wasn't. Me and 2 other girls were waiting for him more than 1 h. Finally, I hadn't more time to wait, I leave my key with the note with my address and asked to sent me my doc, but they didn't sent it to me! I wrote them 2 @-mails, but they didn't answer!

Hostel Hikers Den

Zabljak, Montenegro

Great hostel with great atmosphere. Very frienly staff

Villa Banana

Dubrovnik, Croatia

It was ok! Although the location isn't perfect (it takes near 30 min to get to the Old Town), well it's not a 5* hotel. But everything else was ok: the owner family was realy friendly. It was cleanly. Good place!

Adagio Hostel 2.0 Basilica

Budapest, Hungary

It's really beautifull place! Staff on the reception was really friendly! Location is excellent!

Hey there! Just wana say thank you to give us that amazing review ;) Adagio Hostel stuff

A&O Dresden Hauptbahnhof

Dresden, Germany

I like this place! It was OK!

Hostel Mido

Milan, Italy

friendly people

Hostel Smith

Nice, France

Nice place, friendly people!