Travellers Inn

Mumbai, India

Basicly, it's ok. Perfect location, friendly staff, clean. But, could you please add at least 2-3 hooks or hangers in bathroom? Because it's absolutely impossible to hang up a towel.

• 21st Feb 2015

AM's Hostel

Varanasi, India

1. This is not hostel. 2. The pictures are not their. 3. When I came (finally found them, because the house's photo on page is not their), it was closed. After I knocked long time, one man opened and said (very calm) "we don't have free rooms, you can't stay here". (of course, I had a reservation). I was very tired and just shocked. Didn't expect. At least, finally his daughter gave me my reservation fee. Guys, don't book this place.

• 15th Feb 2015

Zostel Agra

Agra, India

The owner and staff are very friendly. Location is not very good.

• 13th Feb 2015
  • Ukraine

Hi there! Thank you so much for the great review and rating. It's good to know that you found the staff friendly. About the location, we're just a kilometer away from the beautiful Taj Mahal and lesser than a 15 minute tuktuk ride to the main city, and we're very accessible too. It would be quite tough to find a better location with the prices and services that we offer. Hope you'll visit us again and we can give you an even better experience. Cheers, Zostel

Zostel Delhi

New Delhi, India

• 12th Feb 2015

Apple Hostel Moscow

Moscow, Russia

Staff is very friendly. Because it's Moscow, some part of hostel's clients are workers or looking for rent flat. So they can live in hostel a long time. Actually, the hostel is situated in big flat. Clean, facilities is ok.

• 10th Feb 2015
  • Ukraine

Friendly people, really nice place!

• 26th May 2014

Hostel Suites Obelisco

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Location is really great! Generally, everything was ok. Just not enough outlets in dorm-room. No wifi in room, only in common space, in the kitchen.

• 20th May 2014

Circo Hostel

Asuncion, Paraguay

Everything was ok, but it was very noisy during all the night (hostel is right near the bar with disco). Customers from this bar use the same toilet, that you. Shower is separately, in the courtyard

• 17th May 2014

Mango Chill

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Nice place! Staff makes really positive atmosphere.

• 15th May 2014
  • Ukraine

Looking for a hostel in Rio the 1-st you should keep in mind - safety location (it's really important). This hostel is ok, can recommend.

• 12th May 2014

Alamos 14

Malaga, Spain

No city maps. Keys for lockers +1 e, beds are very squeaky. Everything else was ok. Location is good.

• 10th May 2014

Cracow Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Good place for party - it's at the central square. Everything was ok, but you should know, that it's possible be very noisy during all the night.

• 9th May 2014

Central Hostel

I cancelled my stay

• 22nd Oct 2013

PILOT Design Hostel & Bar

Porto, Portugal

It was a little hard to find this hostel, but it's nice place.

• 21st Oct 2013

Vistas de Lisboa

Lisbon, Portugal

It was ok! I would recommend! The location is really good.

• 19th Oct 2013

No Name City Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Really nice place, can recomend it. Location is very good!

• 16th Oct 2013

Equity Point Centric

Barcelona, Spain

Maybe one of the best hostels! Really nice place!

• 13th Oct 2013

Good Morning Hostel Belgrade

Belgrade, Serbia

Staff made me a big problem. My check-out was early in the morning, so before that I asked boy on the reseption if he'll be there at 6 a.m. (I have to leave the key and get deposit document), he said "YES, sure". But he wasn't. Me and 2 other girls were waiting for him more than 1 h. Finally, I hadn't more time to wait, I leave my key with the note with my address and asked to sent me my doc, but they didn't sent it to me! I wrote them 2 @-mails, but they didn't answer!

• 18th Jul 2013

Hostel Hikers Den

Zabljak, Montenegro

Great hostel with great atmosphere. Very frienly staff

• 15th Jul 2013

Villa Banana

Dubrovnik, Croatia

It was ok! Although the location isn't perfect (it takes near 30 min to get to the Old Town), well it's not a 5* hotel. But everything else was ok: the owner family was realy friendly. It was cleanly. Good place!

• 14th Jul 2013

Adagio Hostel 2.0 Basilica

Budapest, Hungary

It's really beautifull place! Staff on the reception was really friendly! Location is excellent!

• 15th Mar 2013
  • Ukraine

Hey there! Just wana say thank you to give us that amazing review ;) Adagio Hostel stuff

A&O Dresden Hauptbahnhof

Dresden, Germany

I like this place! It was OK!

• 9th Mar 2013

Hostel Mido

Milan, Italy

friendly people

• 12th Dec 2012

Hostel Smith

Nice, France

Nice place, friendly people!

• 9th Dec 2012