Hostel Bell

Prague, Czech Republic

You will heard outside noise eventhough you own a private room! Maybe they should paste a warning sign for the other customers to behave duringlate at night or early in the morning. I can't sleep for two nights because of the noise.

• 25th Apr 2013
  • Malaysia

We have warning sign for the other customers

2night Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

The staff is really nice. Double bed room is really big. If you are hungry, restaurant is around the hostel. Money changer in from of the hostel a lot cheaper compare to the keleti pu train station.

• 18th Apr 2013

B&B Laura

Rome, Italy

they cancelled my reservation last minute and they just send me an email. I went for travelling during that time and do not have access to the internet. I just know that they cancel my reservation a day before arrival. I have to find another place to stay.

• 31st Dec 2012
  • Malaysia

This is a really, really great place to stay. The room is really nice and comfortable. The environment is really peace. The owner of this hostel is really kind and friendly. My friends and I arrived during new year. The bar nearby close because of the party. The owner offer to cook for us, but we refuse because we don't want to trouble him. He gave us spaghetti and some ingredients so that we can cook.

• 31st Dec 2012

MEININGER London Hyde Park

I really love this hostel. I stayed in female dorm and the room is really nice and great. Worth it.

• 24th Dec 2012
  • Malaysia

Hey! Thanks for your feedback its great to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Meininger London! We look forward to welcome you again.

Hatters at Hilton Chambers