This is my 5th or 6th stay in a Khaosan hostel, and the 3rd one I've tried in Tokyo. This was my least favorite of all of them. The bathrooms were clean, but gave no place to change or keep your clothes while you showered, and also supplied no shampoo or soap like the neighboring Annex. Many of the facilities, including bathrooms, plugs, and toilets, need an upgrade. But that said, the bar downstairs was very friendly to anyone who wanted to meet people, especially Japanese, and practice speakin

Khaosan Tokyo Ninja

Tokyo, Japan

It was overall a very nice hostel, but there were some small issues. Unfortunately, Asakusabashi is not the best location, and it wasn't a particularly roomy hostel. But the beds were nice and the staff was really really friendly :)

I have stayed at other Khaosan before that were nicer than this one. The bathroom situation was my problem, I think. I stayed on the 3rd floor, which housed something like 12 girls, but there was only one bath and shower for ALL of them; many girls will know that is a bit of a time and convenience issue. Essentially they only had that one shower for all the girls staying in the hostel (I didn't stay in a private room, so I cannot speak for that), while boys had showers on 1st and 2nd floors.

Thank you for your stay and giving your precious comment. Actually, we have shower room on the 1st floor too, are very sorry that it might not enough our explain for you about that. We will make improvements of our facilities for our Guests.