J-Hoppers Hiroshima Guesthouse, Hiroshima, Japan
2nd May 2015

This was one of the nicest hostels I've stayed at. The staff is really friendly and everything you need is in the hostel or nearby. They were always willing to point you in the right direction or give advice about things to do. The facilities were clean and the building itself well-cared for (I've stayed in hostels in renovated old buildings that show their ware). The only complaint I can make is that there was only 1 shower per floor, so I sometimes had to wait. Overall, great hostel :D

Thank you so much for staying here with us!! Did you have fun in Hiroshima? We hope so. Are you still in Japan? It's finally finished the long holiday in Japan.So It can be easier to do travel for you now:) Please enjoy your great travel and take care. We are look forward to seeing you again anytime soon!!

AS House (Asakusa Smile), Tokyo, Japan
6.3
27th Jul 2013

This is my 5th or 6th stay in a Khaosan hostel, and the 3rd one I've tried in Tokyo. This was my least favorite of all of them. The bathrooms were clean, but gave no place to change or keep your clothes while you showered, and also supplied no shampoo or soap like the neighboring Annex. Many of the facilities, including bathrooms, plugs, and toilets, need an upgrade. But that said, the bar downstairs was very friendly to anyone who wanted to meet people, especially Japanese, and practice speakin

Khaosan Tokyo Ninja, Tokyo, Japan
7.4
31st Mar 2013

It was overall a very nice hostel, but there were some small issues. Unfortunately, Asakusabashi is not the best location, and it wasn't a particularly roomy hostel. But the beds were nice and the staff was really really friendly :)

Fukuoka Backpackers Hostel, Fukuoka City, Japan
6.9
13th Mar 2013

I have stayed at other Khaosan before that were nicer than this one. The bathroom situation was my problem, I think. I stayed on the 3rd floor, which housed something like 12 girls, but there was only one bath and shower for ALL of them; many girls will know that is a bit of a time and convenience issue. Essentially they only had that one shower for all the girls staying in the hostel (I didn't stay in a private room, so I cannot speak for that), while boys had showers on 1st and 2nd floors.

Thank you for your stay and giving your precious comment. Actually, we have shower room on the 1st floor too, are very sorry that it might not enough our explain for you about that. We will make improvements of our facilities for our Guests.