Leonardo House

Florence, Italy

I really think it was one of the better places I've stayed in Europe at this price. My special thanks to Leonardo, who always had all the answers to my questions and recommended us one of the tours in Tuscany, which we took and it was an awesome experience.

• 20th Dec 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

I am quite happy with my stay, except an incident happened where someone entered our room and we were about to get robbed. Later we found there was a problem with a door, but the staff were really helpful and they immediately fixed the thing and called police but thankfully nothing was stolen, so on the basis of security I would rate it as an average, otherwise location, staff, Atmosphere I would rate 10 on 10.

• 27th Dec 2012

Little Town

Prague, Czech Republic

Me along with two of my friends were there in this hotel for a night and I would highly recommend this to everyone who is looking for a hotel/hostel near Charles Bridge, Prague. Staffs were extremely helpful and we booked a private room for 3, when we got the key we found out that we have been given one of the bigger rooms with 6 bed as on that day no smaller room was available, but they did not charge anything extra for that or so. Keep up the good work ! See u guys in Prague again :)

• 26th Dec 2012