Location: South Korea, Gender: Male, Age: 23

Avenues Hostel

Salt Lake City, USA

I booked it at the last minute since the hostel I reserved canceled my reservation on the day before I arrived. So I really didn`t have any choice except this one. When I first got there, staffs were very nice and they seemed friendly. But I found out a lot of people staying there were actually living there. It wasn`t a big problem for me but I had to pay if I wanted a blanket and towel. I brought my own towel but forgot my blanket so I slept in a bed without blanket in the winter.

• 4th Jan 2013
  • South Korea

I read a few comments before going to this hotel and the majority of people said it was awful. But I found it was very clean and cozy. Price was perfectly reasonable and I didn`t even pay the service fee or something maybe because I reserved it through hostelworld. Of course I paid for the internet fee but it was way cheaper than the other hotels in Las Vegas. I also took a bus to get to downtown but it didn`t take me a long time. All in all, it was a great experience to stay in Palace Station.

• 1st Jan 2013

Las Vegas Hostel

Las Vegas, USA

Well, first of all, it is placed around the ghetto area so just be prepared if you are going to that hostel and also I paid about 45 dollars to get there by taxi. Staffs are kind but rooms are not clean. You have pay for towels and stuff but it`s just like the other hostels. I really don`t recommend this place.

• 31st Dec 2012