HI - Boston

Boston, USA

Great hostel with lots of activities to join in on. People seem to be constantly cleaning and beds were very comfortable.

• 6th Aug 2013

I booked a female only dorm through hostel world but later in the evening half the dorm was guys. Bathrooms were also mixed gender. You need to bring your own bed sheets or rent theirs. I brought my own but didn't even get provided with a pillow. Location is great but the vibe of the hostel isn't.

• 1st Aug 2013

This hostel is nice and one of the more social that I've stayed in. The $5 dinners are great and it is very close to the streetcar that goes down Canal St. You can get to the French Quarter in about 20 minutes. We had a private 4 person room. The plumbing was not great and I was worried that the toilet was going to clog. They also didn't clean or maintain it once during our 4 day stay. They trash was very full by the end. It's also a fairly noisy hostel because people are up drinking all night.

• 9th May 2013

Hotel Cortez Azul

Alajuela, Costa Rica

We really just passed through, arriving late a night and getting up early to get our plane. It's nice and close to the airport and the staff were helpful in organising taxis. The room was a little cramped for four but clean with television and ensuite.

• 29th Mar 2013

Arenal Hostel Resort

La Fortuna, Costa Rica

Great little hostel. We stayed in a 6-bed dorm with ensuite that was quite nice for a hostel. The bar and pool area is very cool and does some good food. We also went on the Arenal Volcano hike and Baldi Hot Springs tours which were very good.

• 23rd Mar 2013

In&basic Hostel Lounge

San Jose, Costa Rica

Thank you for a great stay!

• 22nd Mar 2013