Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 22

Astor Hyde Park

When I first booked into this hostel I had no idea what to expect of my first hostel in London. What I found was an amazing place where I met some of the most awesome people I've known. The staff here are like a family and the hostel is clean, organised and located in a super posh neighbourhood, really central. If you're in London for a couple days, a few weeks or moving here for the long haul, check into Astor Hyde Park and chances are you'll remember the time spent there for years to come.

St Christopher's Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Great few days in Barcelona, and the hostel was everything we needed it to be, great location, bar downstairs and some really cool staff working there which made for a really sick trip.

• 23rd Jan 2014

Hello, Thanks a lot for your review. We do really care about our customers feed back and comments, it make us really happy to hear that you had a great time! see you later!

Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Amsterdam one of the sickest cities and this hostel is perfect if you want to get the best of it. It's right in the centre of town, close to the central train station, coffeeshops left right and centre, and the best bar we went to in town was the hostel bar downstairs! Smoking room as well basically had some pretty sick times there. Definitely stay flying pig

• 12th Jan 2014

Lub d Bangkok Silom

Bangkok, Thailand

Great hostel full of great people when I visited! No issues, one bloke in my room had his expensive biking jacket stolen though...

• 14th Dec 2012