Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 23

Wombats City Hostel London

Great hostel I loved the bar and there were great facilities especially the awesome beer pong table!! Awesome design. And there was a singer performing as well so cool! Little far away from tube stations and everything but overall really good set up and facilities

• 14th Oct 2015

St Christopher's Camden

Oh man this hostel is awesome I went on a Monday and they had an open mic night in the bar!! Some amazing musicians were playing I had such a great night!

• 12th Oct 2015

hey there, Thanks so much for taking the time to give us some feedback! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay in our hostel. We hope to see you again at some point in the future. remember about Open mic- it is every Monday! Happy travels from Camden Team

Astor Museum Inn

Yeah sick hostel great location and most important great staff. Manager was on reception and super friendly and helpful, even if he is a kiwi!

• 8th Oct 2015
  • Zimbabwe

Astor Museum Inn

Geniales Hostel! Super Lage gleich gegenüber vom British Museum. Zentraler und schöner geht es in London kaum. Das Personal ist mega nett und man fühlt sich vom ersten Moment an wie zuhause. Im Küchen- beziehungsweise Essbereich ist es einfach Kontakte zu knüpfen. Die Gebäude sind etwas älter, aber insgesamt ist alles sehr sauber! Kann dieses Hostel nur weiterempfehlen! Daumen hoch :-)

• 19th Nov 2014

Astor Hyde Park

When I first booked into this hostel I had no idea what to expect of my first hostel in London. What I found was an amazing place where I met some of the most awesome people I've known. The staff here are like a family and the hostel is clean, organised and located in a super posh neighbourhood, really central. If you're in London for a couple days, a few weeks or moving here for the long haul, check into Astor Hyde Park and chances are you'll remember the time spent there for years to come.

St Christopher's Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Great few days in Barcelona, and the hostel was everything we needed it to be, great location, bar downstairs and some really cool staff working there which made for a really sick trip.

• 23rd Jan 2014

Hello, Thanks a lot for your review. We do really care about our customers feed back and comments, it make us really happy to hear that you had a great time! see you later!

Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Amsterdam one of the sickest cities and this hostel is perfect if you want to get the best of it. It's right in the centre of town, close to the central train station, coffeeshops left right and centre, and the best bar we went to in town was the hostel bar downstairs! Smoking room as well basically had some pretty sick times there. Definitely stay flying pig

• 12th Jan 2014

Lub d Bangkok Silom

Bangkok, Thailand

Great hostel full of great people when I visited! No issues, one bloke in my room had his expensive biking jacket stolen though...

• 14th Dec 2012