Funny Palace Hostel

Rome, Italy

It was the best hostel I have ever stayed, more like a hotel! Staff was really nice, room was very clean (they were cleaning our room every day!). We had booked a double room with shared bathroom, but when we arrived they gave us a room with a private bathroom for the same value and also a bottle of wine! :) We were also given cards for breakfast in the nearest coffee shop. Staff was really helpful! They gave us a map with directions for each day of our stay! I am impressed!!!

• 11th Feb 2014

Nuovo Ostello di Bergamo

Bergamo, Italy

I stayed only for one night, skipped the breakfast, because of an early flight, but I really enjoyed my stay. The staff was very nice, the room was very clean and big enough. There was a bathroom for the room, which was also very clean. The only thing I didn't like, was the location - very far from everything, but I assume that in day light and no fog, the view is worthed :-)

• 31st Jan 2013

Astor Victoria

Everything was clean and tidy, apart of the bathroom, which was a real mess - the water didn't drain, so it was hard taking a shower, especially after someone who had shaved! Apart of that - I am really glad I chose this hostel! It has a perfect location and rooms, toilets and sheets were clean, also the staff was very helpful!

• 26th Jan 2013
  • Bulgaria

Thanks for leaving a comment about your stay. If you find you had any problems with the shower at all, please let us know and we can fix it as quickly as we can. No one wants to have a shower with a drain full of hair, so we will gladly clean that. We're glad you enjoyed everything else during your stay and hope you will come and stay with us again.