La Lechuza Hostel Rosario

Rosario, Argentina

Dogo Hostel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

I stayed at Dogo Hostel only one night, but would have stayed longer if I hadn't a friend in BsAs to stay. Friendly and helpful staff - muchas gracias. The only thing that has irritated me a little was, that there was no sign at the outside of the building. Luckily I had the full adress with me and saw the picture of the building in hostelworld before, so I didn't miss the hostel when I arrived.

Thank you so much for your comments. We do our best to improve every day and to make you feel as if you were at home. You'll always find a room to stay at our hostel. Come back whenever you want to. Dogo Hostel

Hostal Sol de Oro

Arequipa, Peru

I ended up staying there much longer than I planned. And except of a few days with a warm instead a hot shower I enjoyed my stay a lot. Juliana, Jon y Raoul son muy agradable y amable y cuidar a su huepedes. Gracias por el paseo afuera de la ciudad en los campos. Me encantaria.

Finally I stayed 5 nights and very much enjoyed my stay at the Backpackers Hostel in Iquique. The staff was attentative and kind, helped with everything. Cooking in that huge and well equiped kitchen was nearly a special event. Only the toilet cabins are really small and not very convenient.

Mamatierra Hostel

San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

The team is very friendly and helpful, they made me feel very welcomed. I enjoyed my time there. I liked it that the kitchen could be used at any time and so did the bathrooms. Only one thing I forgot to mention during my stay. The locks of the bathroom doors were tricky to lock and unlock and quite noisy. Maybe they can be repaired. During the nice sunny days I enjoyed the outdoor area, for the cool days I prefered to stay in the kitchen with some hot tea or in the room.

I am still at The princess insolente and feel really at the right place in this city. The hostel is very convenient and the team is just great.

thank you! keep enjoying princesa insolente!

Manutara

Chillan, Chile

Muy buen dueƱo, bueno a charlar con el. Un rico desayuno => bueno lugar muy cerca de la pasaje peatonal y los mercados.

La Casona de Odile

El Bolson, Argentina

Hostel 41 Below

Bariloche, Argentina

I felt welcome and enjoyed meeting the people I met there - staff and guests

13 Lunas Hostel

Chiloe, Chile

I had a great time. Claudio and Pancho with their team made it easy to feel at home and welcomed. Muchas gracias y suerte!

Margouya Patagonia

Puerto Varas, Chile

Backpackers Kaweskar Hostel

Puerto Natales, Chile

I had a pretty good time there - stayed much longer than I had planned and liked it - not only for the outstanding breakfast :-) but also for the warm welcome and the advices for the "W" and the Circuit.

La Tosca Hostel

Puerto Madryn, Argentina

I had a great time at the hostel. Muchas gracias!