• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
Stavros Villas, Santorini, Greece
8th Apr 2013

Stavros or Baba and Mama were great! The daughters were also very sweet and hospitable. We had coffee every morning, and they helped my sister and my friend find a great things to do! They are a warm and wonderful family. I hope to see them again soon.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
Cheers Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
7th Apr 2013

My sister, my mom and I made some great friends here at Cheers Hostel! The owner goes out of his way to help and the entire staff are extremely accommodating. Everyone here is super fun, super friendly, and great to have a beer with! :) I highly, highly recommend Cheers Hostel as a home base in Istanbul. I will definitely come back to visit. Thanks again Onur, Samet, Tarik and Hassan!!

• USA, Female, 25-30
Agora Hostel and Guesthouse, Istanbul, Turkey
4th Apr 2013

The front desk guys are very helpful and kind. This is my second time staying here and this time was with my mother. She loved it as well. The terrace breakfast is excellent!!! The best part is it is on the top floor with big windows and if good weather you can sit outside. Its very quiet and VERY VERY clean which is very appreciated. The young guys who work there are also very respectful and nice.