The Hostel Box Port

Barcelona, Spain

You definitely only get what you are paying for, but the staff is the best that I've ever had the pleasure of meeting in any hostel. They are very friendly and helpful! It's also a great place to meet new people, with the rooms being mediocre the common area tends to have people in it. But all in all a great experience and the best location!

Dear guest, thank you very much for your review. It's very important to receive our clients' feedback, that helps us to improve the quality of our services. We are sorry that our hostel and our services didn't meet with your expectations and we apologize. Anyway, we have appreciated your positive words regarding our staff, that encourage us to continue working hard. We hope to see you again. Kind regards, Anna C., member of The Hostel Box team.

Smart Place Gare du Nord

Paris, France

Made some friends the first night I was there, had a lot of fun and the hostel really does have a community feel. There were ensuite bathrooms while I had never had in a hostel before so it was awesome!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at the Smartplace. We do have great guests, the atmosphere here is always friendly with people from all over the world. We hope to be able to welcome you again on your next trip to Paris! Myriam

It smelled bad everywhere in the hostel. It was extremely hot, and the kitchen was not very well equipped. Not recommended.

Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Best possible location! Right next to the bars and clubs. The rooms are clean. And I love that there was free breakfast in the morning.

Loved it! 2 minutes from Gare du Nord where you can catch the subway to anywhere. The staff was so helpful and friendly. And the discounts at the bar 👌

Hostel Pisa

Pisa, Italy

Yeah it's a bummer that the linens and towels aren't included in the cost, but it was a great environment for meeting people, you can walk everywhere, and the staff is very helpful. I would definitely stay again if I were back in Pisa.