Alobar1000, Kathmandu, Nepal
5.1
27th Mar 2014

After 17-hour travelling,I wanted to have a hot shower at the single en suite I paid, 4 times more than a dorm. The faucet on the sink was broken, water trickled from the shower, and the gas smell from the water heater made it impossible to take a shower. Under my request, someone came and saw the problems, but done nothing. I was told to take shower at the public bathroom instead. The staff said they would upgrade me as a compensation, but later changed their mind.

Dear , I am very sorry of the inconvenience this issue has caused. This is very busy season so probably the attention was bit diverted at the time. Definitely there is no excuse whatsoever. Nevertheless, this problem was solved the day you checked out. Thanks.

Sultans Inn, Istanbul, Turkey
7th Jan 2014

Staff are friendly and accommodating. The view is fantastic for the price I paid. Great hotel.

Melrose Hotel, Pamukkale, Turkey
6.0
4th Jan 2014

Nothing special about this hotel except that it is a bit away from town center and there is a some sort of foul smell when approaching to the hotel, probably from the nearby farms.

Planet Paprika Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
6.3
29th Dec 2013

The owner was helpful, when he was there! The kitchen has lots of room for improvement. The heaters in my room and common area work when available. Had to wake up in the middle of the night to put a jumper on. Got a sore throat after the very first night. The common area needs to have more seats since it is the only place to have wifi service. Overall, the location is great but overpriced for its facility and service.

Milano Hotel, Cairo, Egypt
5.1
19th Dec 2013

Not impressed! Though the staff there tried to be helpful, but I felt that I was not treated fairly nor honestly! I will leave it this way, and will not recommend this hotel to anyone.

So Hostel Chiangmai, Chiang Mai, Thailand
1st Apr 2013

HI Mid Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
6.3
29th Mar 2013

one of the male staff should not be working there at all. he often stared at me when i asked him questions and reluctantly obliged. I suspected that he is the owner's son. people like him would not able to get a job. apart from him, other staff need to work on their PR too.

Wombats City Hostel Berlin, Berlin, Germany
21st Dec 2012

I give this hostel two thumbs up. In fact, I was even trying to book Wombat in Vienna while I was still at Wombat's in Berlin. Definitely a keeper and my first choice. Everything exceeds my expectations towards a hostel. Good job Wombats.