Reviews: kategantner1184

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 23

I had a great experience at this hostel. The staff were all really friendly and helpful and the hostel itself was really clean and laid back. It was very cold in the outside space -- I would recommend getting one of those outside heaters that they use in outside spaces at bars.

Infinito Hotel Eco Design

Buenos Aires, Argentina

The staff was so sincere, helpful, and patient. Thank you so much! I was surprised with a birthday cake on my birthday -- so thoughtful!

Walk On The Beach Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I LOVED my stay at WOTB! I had quite the snafu with getting my debit card wiped and everyone on staff was extremely sweet and helpful about my situation. Staying in Rio was memorable but staying at your hostel made it that much more memorable. My only complaint and you guys already know this is that the bar is WAY too hot and stuffy. Invest in some more fans!! haha.

1949 Hostel

Punta del Este, Uruguay

I really enjoyed my stay at 1949. What impressed me was the actual layout of the hostel -- there was plenty of lounging area for everyone to hang out. I was a bit surprised that the hostel bar was non existent but that just meant everyone could bring in outside drinks, which was excellent. The hostel was just a short walk to 2 great beaches, the port (where the clubs are), shopping, supermarket, restaurants. Big spacious showers and nothing was stolen!

Damajuana Hostel

Mendoza, Argentina

The staff was fun and helpful, which really made the experience great. There was a big asado when I stayed and I was really impressed by the quantity, quality, and distribution of the food. I met so many wonderful people at this hostel and it was nice that there was a pool to cool off in the hot summer days! There was a mix up with my vineyard tour booking (I got lost), and the staff was incredibly understanding about it and refunded my money, even trying to book something else for me.