Brussels Hello Hostel, Brussels, Belgium
7.7
18th May 2013

Very nice hostel, helpful staff and very good facilities. I stayed in the "miss hostel" and I was told that men weren't allowed there. However, on the second day of my stay a man and a woman woke everyone in my room up at 7.30 in the morning with there loud arguments and there was no member of staff in the hostel to tell them to shut up. Apart from that, I really lied the hostel and I would certainly recommend it.

8.0
29th Apr 2013

Pretty clean, nice atmosphere, nice staff.

London Backpackers, London, England
7.1
27th Apr 2013

Nice and helpful staff. Showers and sheets needed more cleaning.

Flying Pig Uptown, Amsterdam, Netherlands
26th Jan 2013

There was a problem with the reservation and we sent two mails one week in advance to cancel one bed but they never answered. When we got there they said they hadn't received the emails so we had to pay for the extra bed. Nevertheless, good service all in all.

Hi there, thank you very much for your feedback. We can learn a lot from your experience with us! We are sorry about the e-mails, if you don't hear back from us make sure you give us a call to check if we received it to avoid disappointments upon arrival. Hopefully we will see you another time at the Pig! Cheers, The Flying Pig Uptown