• England, Female, 25-30
Keystone House Kings Cross, London, England
1st Feb 2014

Haha, my stay at the hostel didn't go as planned as in the end I only used the room to store my stuff while I was around London, but everything was super safe, the other guests pleasant, staff really lovely, decent price and literally over the road from Kings Cross station so easy to get to/from... Will use again next time I need a hostel in London!!

Hi Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so glad you had a nice time at our hostel. It's great to hear the positive feedback! We look forward to having you stay at our hostel again. All the best Orla

• England, Female, 25-30
Clink78, London, England
15th Aug 2013

Was only staying as needed a bed in London after a concert but had I been looking for the hostel experience I could feel this place would be ideal!!!

Hi there Thank you for your review! We can't wait to see you again then ! :) Kind regards Clink78

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
Station Hostel for Backpackers, Cologne, Germany
7.4
15th May 2013

There was an uneasy mix of people staying here, like old smoking alcoholic types hanging around outside, but we were a pair of friends and felt safe together. Met some lovely other guests who we met up with later in trip, and made good use of the kitchen! Location couldn't be easier.

• England, Female, 18-24
Antwerp Backpackers Hostel, Antwerp, Belgium
13th May 2013

Such a lovely space to relax in, guitar, films, reading, beer vending machine.. Fully equipped kitchen, basic breakfast. Amazing amount of information available about Antwerp.. Which in itself is a delightful city! Would stay again :) Only improvement would be location of wash room, but works anyway!

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
Amsterdam Hostel Janson, Amsterdam, Netherlands
12th May 2013

Hostel easy to find, decor interesting, cat lovely, staff amazing - so friendly, chatty and pleasant. Location really handy.