Hatters Hostel- Liverpool

Liverpool, England

way too expensive and not that great but liverpool is amazing

best breakfast ever, thank you for the vegemite.

my room was so small and hot :( but still all good. comfy bed, clean bathrooms, nice staff.

MEININGER London Hyde Park

worst ensuites ever. bathroom or spaceship? kinda weird that they only make the bottom beds. mattress protectors not clean. scouts accommodation, too many kids. great breakfast but had to pay. no kitchen. private rooms were good. really great location. helpful staff.

Hey! Thanks for taking your time to give us your feedback. We from Meininger feel honestly sorry that you were unable to enjoy your stay to the maximum, and that you were disappointed at some point.But we can assure you that we are working as fast as we can to have it fixed as soon as possible. We hope to see you again. Meininger team.

Jacobs Inn

Dublin, Ireland

comfy beds. attracts an odd bunch of people. but quite nice.

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

nice and cosy, rad record room. but on top of a mountain, which is not good if you have lots of baggage.

good times

great rooms and beds, really comfy. really good lockers in the rooms that use your key card to lock and unlock. great selection at breakfast. nice staff. communal areas a little dirty and run down but whatever. awesome location. ensuites in rooms!

Art Hole Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

i have no complaints. except there is no lift.

excellent matress, ensuites and breakfast. was a blood stain on one of my doonas which is my worst nightmare :( had to change rooms without knowledge prior to my arrival. great rooms. ensuites are amazing. WORST WIFI I have ever experience. cuts out every 30 seconds and you have to keep logging in. great location. subway outside your door. good kitchen. very swish place. nice place to stay

Awesome and fun place to stay. Meet lots of people. Really huge spacious, clean dorms. Nice staff, good atmosphere. always playing loud music which is a bother when you are trying to skype with your family or call your bank! Bathrooms not well designed and not very clean, but that's the only downside. Overall a really nice place to stay, recommended.

This place is one of the most beautiful places I have ever stayed. The 2 women that live here are lovely people and made my stay so wonderful. It's quite far out from central paris, but so are most hostels in paris. It's a bit of a walk from the metro too, but honestly it's such an amazing place to stay you won't even care. It's just like having your own little house in Paris. Breakfast and dinner everyday were amazing too. The korean dinners was some of the best food I have ever had. STAY HERE!