KEX Hostel

Reykjavik, Iceland

Best hostel I've ever stayed at, and I've stayed at a few. Don't stay here because you'll never want to leave!

Youth Hostel Villa Camerata

Florence, Italy

Youth hostel? More like POOth hostel. This place is in the middle of nowhere and impossible to find. The rooms were dirty and the "common room" was so quiet you could hear a mouse fart. No information was offered about tours or the city, and we had to lug our luggage up a very long hill. It's not worth the money you save to stay here because getting in and out of town is such a pain. But hey, if isolation and the feeling that you're in a mental hospital is your thing, then by all means stay here

The hostel is perfectly equipped, and the location is great. But it was so quiet you could hear a pin drop! The most boring people ever were staying. This cannot be blamed on the hostel, however. Anna behind the desk was lovely! It's also a bit hard to find.

Purple Nest Hostel Valencia

Valencia, Spain

This place is off tap! So many cool people staying, and extra things that go a long way, like bath mats and hand towels. Not far from the beach either by metro. Would not stay anywhere else in Valencia!

Lucky Lake Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I LOVE this place. It's so nice to go somewhere where the staff actually care about interacting with you and showing you a good time. Plus it's clean, surrounded by nature AND I left my favourite jeans there and they went out of their way to make sure i got them back. Try the welsh cakes if you can too ;) cheers guys!

Awesome review, thank you!

Jetpak Alternative

Berlin, Germany

This place is great! Everyone here will be your family, and if you want to party then come here. It's spotless and the neighbourhood is the essence of Berlin. I loved it! Only thing I wasn't sure about was they key, and how you could return it and get your deposit back if you checked out before reception opened? Other than that no complaints! Cheers to Bernard for teaching me my new favourite word ' FUBAR '

Hostel Ruthensteiner Vienna

Vienna, Austria

I really enjoyed this hostel! It's got genuine character, all the signage is hand made, the common areas are cozy and they even have a cute little garden. Loved happy hour, and that the common area stays open all night. Also they provide a locker with a key. Great for meeting new people and awesome recommendations for sight seeing. Staff are friendly and experienced. Would stay again for sure!

Czech Inn

Prague, Czech Republic

Wouldn't recommend for solo travellers! Most people were travelling in groups and the ones who were on their own were hard to pleae. This can't be blamed on the hostel, I just wouldn't recommend it for travelling alone. No kitchen! Plus the common room if you can call it that was tiny. Jaanika was a legend, went out of her way to help us. The rest of the staff were friendly - just. If it's cleanliness you're after then this is your place, you would struggle to find a cleaner hostel anywhere.

Hostel is very clean, bar is always full of awesome people and the rooms are modern. Some of the staff were rude especially the bar staff. Don't know why people whinge about the location when it's a hop skip and a jump away from the metro. Would stay there again for sure

Paddy's Palace Killarney

Killarney, Ireland

Best weekend ever!! Louise is such a great host, this place is smack bang in the middle of Killarney you can't go wrong! I'll be back for sure