Luxembourg City Hostel

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

Supersized hostel. Clean, and comfortable, nice breakfast! No atmosphere as is common in these huge hostels. Good place to crash for the night though.

Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt

Frankfurt, Germany

Big hostel! Breakfast was a nice! The area is no problem, don't worry.

Ahoy! Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Just great!!

A giant hostel. Very clean, but no atmosphere. There are computers, but they want you to pay to use them.

Hi, we offer free WIFI for everybody. Like most people have Smartphones or Tablets they can enjoy internet without paying anything. If we wouldn┬┤t take money for the computers they would always be occupied. I think like that we offer a good solution for everybody. Kind regards, Your M-Team

Hostel Adam's Apples

Budapest, Hungary

Great location, pretty empty while I was there. Coffee machine was really nice!! Bunk bed was shaky though.

Great staff, location, and atmosphere!! Breakfast is great and priced right!

Thank you for leaving such a great review. Cheers mate!

Soviet Home Hostel

Lviv, Ukraine

Got robbed here. Hot water doesn't work. As I was leaving, someone reported there camera missing. Hopefully the person stealing is gone by now. The location is perfect though!

Kiev Central Station

Kiev, Ukraine

Nice spot, this was just a launching point for Chernobyl. Sometimes I couldn't find the staff, but otherwise a nice spot. Everything works!

TIU Front Page Hostel

Odessa, Ukraine

Had a nice stay here. Visually really neat to look at, and the staff was great!

Tapok Hostel

Chisinau, Moldova

Nice clean spot. Everything works great, great staff!

Hotel Fundatia Link

Iasi, Romania

Great location and facilities, bunk beds could use some tightening.

Kismet Dao Hostel

Brasov, Romania

Nice hostel, good kitchen, lots of showers. Really nice staff. Good spot too.

Felinarul Hostel

Sibiu, Romania

Transylvania Hostel

Cluj Napoca, Romania

Nice spot to spend a few days. Staff was lovely.

Hostel Old Plovdiv

Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Just perfect! And breakfast!!

Thank you We are Bike Friendly Hostel and bikers like you are always welcome ! Best regards Hristo

Had reservations, hostel cancelled without emailing me. Sent me to a apartment with mattresses on the floor, no kitchen or wifi. Avoid this place.

0%. Arriving at the hostel, was told there was no room for me(I had reservations). "There is something wrong with the booking sites, reservations keep coming in". At this point my gut was telling me that this was a lie. I asked why I didn't get an email, I don't mind a cancelled room, easy to work around. They sent me to their other "hostel" called Nightingale. Can only be described as a crackhouse. No wifi/kitchen/locks/security. Just mattresses on the ground and filthy.

OK dear guest, but after your staying on 1 and 2nd of August - you have booked another 3 nights?! Maybe you like something in Nightingale Guest house? So thanks for booking again and we think you will come again, see you next time! Have a nice vacation!

Aurora Hostel Nis

Nis, Serbia

Really chilled out hostel. Spotless, everything works perfect. Staff is excellent. Signed up for 3 nights, stayed for 4.

Residence Rooms

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Excellent atmosphere, free breakfast always a plus. Don't miss the guided tour! Be aware the hostel is right above some active nightlife, and there is no air con. So it can be hot! Also the wireless needs updating, my tablet and another guest's phone could not see the router.

Hostel Pekarna

Maribor, Slovenia

Large clean hostel, but no atmosphere while I was there. Also had wifi issues, when I asked them to reset the router, they said it has been messed up for two months. Yeah, might want to get that checked out at some point.

Hostel Marmota

Innsbruck, Austria

Best staff ever, such a great vibe here!! Thanks guys!

Youth Hostel Innsbruck

Innsbruck, Austria

Just add 3 euros to your room price as they charge for wifi(3 euros a day) and it only works in the common area. Was surprised as it isn't 1999 anymore. Other that that a good place to sleep, and a nice breakfast.

Hostel Galla

Milan, Italy

Bathrooms were dirty and one was out of toilet paper. Showers had issues with water pressure and the heads were worn out(water spraying everywhere). Extremely hot in hostel, and in general not much atmosphere. If you need somewhere to sleep, go for it.

Sidsmums Travellers Retreat

Carcassonne, France

Perfect getaway from the city. If you want somewhere quiet to recharge, this is it! Everything works, well equipped, and spotless. I will be back!

Ganbara Hostel

Bilbao, Spain

Nice spot, wifi connection issues during my stay. Doors open and close loudly with no way to close silently. Other than these two issues, a good place to spend some time.

Very nice chilled out hostel.

Boho Hostel

St. Julians, Malta

Lovely place, totally relaxing atmosphere.

Barra Beach Club Oceanfront Hostel

Love this place!!

Hostel/ Albergue Estrelas no Mar

Florianopolis, Brazil

Nice getaway from the city!

Barra Beach Club Oceanfront Hostel

Florianopolis, Brazil

Lovely staff and location! A great place to stay. Wifi router needs updating, other than than cannot fault this place. Even has a dinner option, and the food was amazing!