Day Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I bookee a female dorm and when i arrived i was put into a dorm with 2 men. I asked to be moved to a female dorm, which i was but on my second night i had someone come and tell me i had to move again. I'd already unpacked my things so refused. I hhad an arguement with the staff and in the end they moved a man into my dorm room. Even though i had paid for a female dorm and expressed i didn't want to share with a man on sheer principal! With this in mind i would say the customer service was bad

• 10th Jun 2014

Brazilodge All Suites Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

We arrived at 7am but couldn't check in until 14:00. I knew this was their check in time so that was my fault. However, the staff were friendly and let us leave our luggage in a safe room. When we arrived back and were shown our room we were a little surprised. I had booked a twin room, en suite and it turned out to be a really small room with bunk beds. It really wasn't big enough for 2 people. Overall, clean and friendly staff but small rooms and a little pricey for what you get.

• 4th Mar 2014

Phan Lan 2

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

I don't have enough good things to say about this hostel. It was excellent value you for money, great rooms, great staff, nice breakfast included! If you're in the area, definitely stay here!

• 31st Jan 2014

Bou Savy Guesthouse

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Great hostel in a great location. The rooms were nicely decorated and always clean,. Just away from the main street so quiet at night time. Really helpful, attentive staff! Great value for money!

• 25th Jan 2014

Casaviva Inn Hostel

Pattaya, Thailand

Big clean rooms Good cleaning service daily. The location was very convinient, it was good to be down the quiet end of the beach. Friendly staff Must geta Tyk Tyk to the hostel when you arrive as it is a long distance from the bus stop with luggage. Great value for money!

• 12th Feb 2013