West Lake Youth House, Hangzhou, China
8.0
15th Feb 2015

Good Latino right next to the West Lake and Leifeng Pegoda. Friendly staff that are very knowledgable about the area of bus routes etc. Food was good quality and a reasonable price. The only downside was the wifi connection in the bedrooms and the bathroom being a little smelly. I don't think the cleaner cleaned it very often? Overall, a great hostel with a great location! I would stay there again!

Thank you for the rate,welcome back.

• England, Female, 25-30
13th Feb 2015

Staff were friendly and helpful. Good location. Nice common area to mingle if you want to. I didn't enjoy the communal bathrooms. One person clogged up one of the toilets and left it to leak all over the floor.

• England, Female, 18-24
Day Hostel, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
10th Jun 2014

I bookee a female dorm and when i arrived i was put into a dorm with 2 men. I asked to be moved to a female dorm, which i was but on my second night i had someone come and tell me i had to move again. I'd already unpacked my things so refused. I hhad an arguement with the staff and in the end they moved a man into my dorm room. Even though i had paid for a female dorm and expressed i didn't want to share with a man on sheer principal! With this in mind i would say the customer service was bad

• England, Couple, 18-24
Brazilodge All Suites Hostel, Sao Paulo, Brazil
7.7
4th Mar 2014

We arrived at 7am but couldn't check in until 14:00. I knew this was their check in time so that was my fault. However, the staff were friendly and let us leave our luggage in a safe room. When we arrived back and were shown our room we were a little surprised. I had booked a twin room, en suite and it turned out to be a really small room with bunk beds. It really wasn't big enough for 2 people. Overall, clean and friendly staff but small rooms and a little pricey for what you get.

Phan Lan 2, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
31st Jan 2014

I don't have enough good things to say about this hostel. It was excellent value you for money, great rooms, great staff, nice breakfast included! If you're in the area, definitely stay here!

Bou Savy Guesthouse, Siem Reap, Cambodia
25th Jan 2014

Great hostel in a great location. The rooms were nicely decorated and always clean,. Just away from the main street so quiet at night time. Really helpful, attentive staff! Great value for money!

• England, Couple, 18-24
Casaviva Inn Hostel, Pattaya, Thailand
12th Feb 2013

Big clean rooms Good cleaning service daily. The location was very convinient, it was good to be down the quiet end of the beach. Friendly staff Must geta Tyk Tyk to the hostel when you arrive as it is a long distance from the bus stop with luggage. Great value for money!