3rd May 2013

This is an amazing hostel all around and I would recommend it to anyone. The staff did everything to make our stay extremely enjoyable from holding our luggage before and after our stay to even making day trip bookings on our behalf. It has the amenities and comforts of home and with a friendly atmosphere and readily available area information. This hostel goes above and beyond for it's guests.

Aza Fukuoka Seminar House, Fukuoka City, Japan
6.3
27th Dec 2012

The redeeming quality about aza Fukuoka was the nice bunks with curtains for privacy. However, I found the hostel to be sterile. More could be done to make this place warm, friendly, and inviting. It was inconvenient to be locked out of the hostel for such an extensive period every day (10am - 5pm), as well as the late check-in time. It is said that you can drop off your bags early and a time is requested, but when I arrived a mere 20 minutes earlier, the doors remained shut to me.

Dyeing and Hostel Nakashimaya, Kumamoto Shi, Japan
25th Dec 2012

This is an amazing hostel! I absolutely loved my stay here. This place has real character, it was warm and inviting, nicely decorated, with all the amenities you could need, it was spotlessly clean, and best of all was the guy who runs it. Thank you dyeing inn!