This is an amazing hostel all around and I would recommend it to anyone. The staff did everything to make our stay extremely enjoyable from holding our luggage before and after our stay to even making day trip bookings on our behalf. It has the amenities and comforts of home and with a friendly atmosphere and readily available area information. This hostel goes above and beyond for it's guests.

• 3rd May 2013

Aza Fukuoka Seminar House

Fukuoka City, Japan

The redeeming quality about aza Fukuoka was the nice bunks with curtains for privacy. However, I found the hostel to be sterile. More could be done to make this place warm, friendly, and inviting. It was inconvenient to be locked out of the hostel for such an extensive period every day (10am - 5pm), as well as the late check-in time. It is said that you can drop off your bags early and a time is requested, but when I arrived a mere 20 minutes earlier, the doors remained shut to me.

• 27th Dec 2012

Dyeing and Hostel Nakashimaya

Kumamoto Shi, Japan

This is an amazing hostel! I absolutely loved my stay here. This place has real character, it was warm and inviting, nicely decorated, with all the amenities you could need, it was spotlessly clean, and best of all was the guy who runs it. Thank you dyeing inn!

• 25th Dec 2012