• Peru, Male, 25-30
Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg, Amsterdam, Netherlands
6.9
30th Jul 2015

This is a very nice hostel which looks like a hotel when going in. Their breakfast service is really good. I didn't find too much "atmosphere" during my stay, the bar was always almost empty. It is a little bit farway from the center, but with the tram or bus you get there without problema.

• Peru, Male, 25-30
St Christopher's Berlin, Berlin, Germany
19th Jun 2015

4.9
28th Dec 2014

Room wasnt clean as so was the bathroom. It stinked!! Also there were some roaches around. Another thing is that I booked a 4 bed room and they gave me a 6 shared room because they somehow forgot I had a reservation

Che Lagarto Hostel Foz do Iguaçu, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
27th Dec 2014

I was very pleased and sorry that I stayed there for only 1 night. Facilities were good although the pool could have been a little bit more cleaner. I wish there were also more night activties maybe any beer pong tournaments and such. Buffet breakfast really good. My reco: stay here.

• Peru, Mixed Group, 18-24
Hostel Akilpo, Huaraz, Peru
8.0
26th Jul 2014

We were all very satisfied with the guys who worked at the hostel. They provided us with all the best info to make the most out of our stay in Huaraz. Although it is somehow far from the Plaza you still get an excellent deal for staying in Alkilpo

Wild Rover Backpackers, La Paz, Bolivia
16th Apr 2014

Everything was very good quality! I had a good stay, the only thing negative was the treatment from the local staff, but I guess that is a common denominator around Bolivia.

Quechuas Backpackers, Puno, Peru
15th Apr 2014

Che Lagarto Hostel Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
5.4
11th Apr 2014

I didnt enjoy staying here. I had some great expectations given this is well known chain, yet the rooms and shared spaces were really crowded. Rooms were not.clean at all nor were the bathrooms. And they dont even offer towel rent service... all they did was just send me somewhere 5blocks away to go and try look for a towel. I was so disappointed I left to a hotel after my first night.