Central Station

Milan, Italy

I have been in the room next to the street. it is terrible in summer because you have to leave the window open in order to be able to sleep. the sound of the cars, trains, etc from the street is terrible. we were three and non of us could sleep.

Hotel Acquaverde

Genoa, Italy

I have been to several 3 star or even 4 star hotels all over the world. I have to confess that Acquaverde was better than those although its a two star hotel. In addition, we were three person and reserved a 3 bedroom private for two nights. The room was very clean and high class, really well designed with interesting paintings on the wall, phone, large bathroom, large room, 42 inch lcd TV etc.. The price we paid was quite fair and worthy. We did not use the breakfast service so no comment on it

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

Please spend some money changing the sheets... also the upper bed is trembling... maybe it falls down and someone gets injured to dies...

Thank you for your genuine concern. We have a maintenance man, a Mr. Fix it, if you will, who is available seven days a week, so I'm shocked to hear that a bed was unsafe and not fixed immediately. I will be following this up with reception and cleaning staff (who check the rooms daily) to ensure this communication breakdown doesn't happen again.. We hope you enjoyed your time in Rome, and thanks for taking the time to review the yellow and bringing these issues to our attention.