Nice staff, clean and organized. We were there for Chinese New Year and they had a dumpling party which was nice for social gathering, combination western and chinese balance. they need more staff to provide food service, the front desk girls are over worked but they keep great attitudes throughout. Beds are very comfortable!

• 9th Feb 2013

hi there, Thanks for your reviews. We are glad that you have good stay here. We have new staff now. Haha ...Welcome back!! Jasmine

This is hands down the best hostel I've ever stayed at over two years of two continents and multiple countries! The most friendly, hard working and enjoyable staff. The atmosphere is contagious, we met people from all over who were just as happy as we were. Food excellent! Best burgers in China, hands down.

Rooms adequate, breakfast provided okay, food for purchase in cafe better. Staff not friendly in cafe, average at desk

Lots of character, well organized as this hostel is only 4 months old, surprising! Friendly staff, coy pond in entrance, heated tiles in bedrooms, not bath. Some bath issues and smoking in hallways which I could've passed on but overall, good mojo, good cafe; close to wall, Muslim street and transportation, I would stay again.

• 20th Dec 2012