St Christopher's Village

The Hostel is located in a great place close to 2 underground stations, London Bridge and Borough. The only one problem there is just one place to charge your electronics, and there are more than 5 people in the same room.

Hi There! Thank You for taking the time to leave us with your review, we appreciate all feedback as it can only help us to improve! Unfortunately in some of the smaller rooms there is only 2 power outlets, we do however have a number of outlets in the Chill Out Room and Bar areas. We apologise if this was an inconvenience during your stay with us and hope you enjoyed the rest of your time in London. Thank You again for your feedback, The St. Christopher's Team.

Hotel Andre Gill

Paris, France

Place so close to Pigalle and Abesses station, close also to Sacre Crouer. The only one thing that I have noticed is that there is just one shower in 1st floor ( I was in the 4th) and it was very uncomfortable. Another bad point is related to the smell. It was nos smelling good. But I still recomend because of nice localization close to 2 underground stations.

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Wostel so close to underground station which is very important, but a litlle far away to the atractions. But I still recomend the Hostel because of the excelent enviroment and people which work there.