Reviews: sayazhao

Location: Italy, Gender: Female, Age: 22

Lively hostel, in the heart of the old quarter. Staff not always clear,they tend to leave details to the last sec or not say them at all. Thank god my friends told me that in feb bus prices rises,,or else id have paid more than double price.

• 27th Jan 2013

Green Forest Hostel

Guilin, China

average hostel, good value for what you pay for.

• 23rd Jan 2013

Hello, I am helen for Greenforest hostel, so sorry to hear that you don't have a nice time in our hostel. when you arrieve our hostel we also had the party here, was really busy at that time , for that case we need more staff and mak a better training to prove ourself in any time. say sorry again, welcome back and give us more tips for a better Greenforest hostel. Best. helen

Bathroom unacceptable, toilet with a shower above. Staff very nice and helpful, but just if you speak chinese as we did. No english spoken. Helps and directions completely in chinese characters. No mattress on beds, just wood, and sheets not cleaned. Ages away by bus from any sort of attraction/train station. I've been in hostels in much more touristic and expensive place that offered way better quality for a much lower price.

• 17th Jan 2013