The Walrus Hostel, London, England
29th Dec 2012

Though I'm not sure if there would be enough space in the room, lockers to hold bags in the large dormitory might be nice. I did appreciate the discount at the bar, and it was a nice place to hang out.

Hostel Gastama, Lille, France
27th Dec 2012

Except for having to pay for breakfast (4 euros), I don't have anything negative to say about the place. One of the better hostels I've been to!

Ethic Etape-CIS-Narbonne, Narbonne, France
22nd Dec 2012

As some of the other reviews mentioned, it didn't really feel like a hostel. I only met one other traveller. Everyone else appeared to be part of a group outing? Also, there were internet problems the day I was there, but they were sorted out by the next day.

17th Dec 2012

I celebrated my birthday at this hostel and had a great time with the staff and guests at the bar. The location is unbeatable, being only a short walk from the beach. I was there in the winter, but I'm sure it's even better during the summer. The free walking tour (really free) was a great way to get a feel for the town, and I met lots of cool people there.