Grand Luxe Hostel, Seville, Spain
6.9
3rd Jun 2013

My boyfriend and I would not come back. That big bell very close by rings at 9am for at least two minutes and then continually all day. Not very good for relaxing. The bed was not stable and they had a small blow up kiddie pool on the terrace. I also would reccomend 'do not disturbe' signs for the bedrooms. We would spend more money and get a place with a proper pool (Sevilla's hot!), or outside of the old town to get away from that bell!! Too noisy for us.

Hostal Virgen del Rocio, Ronda, Spain
31st May 2013

My boyfriend and I enjoyed our stay at Hostal Virgen Del Rocio! Excellent location right by the famous bridge and the bed was very comfortable. We slept well. Most of all we LOVED the restaurant, so much we ate there every day. I was happy to find different regional Spanish dishes on the menu so there was always something new to try. Big, satisfying portions that would make any Canadian happy. Thank you for turning on my picky boyfriend onto Spanish food!

Casa Bombo, Granada, Spain
28th May 2013

My boyfriend and I loved our stay at Casa Bomba and would stay there again! We got a huge room with closet, big washroom and bath tub. The view of The Alhambra is dreamy and we enjoyed the terrace with the pool inbetween site seeing. The staff is very helpful. Only forewarning is if you are allergic to feather bedding, I would advise you to tell them in advance and check your bedding again when you get there. Other than that, wonderful!!

Hostal Los Alpes, Madrid, Spain
7.7
24th May 2013

Even though the location was excellent, my boyfriend and I would probably not go back. The bed was pretty small for us (double bed), uncomfortable and it really hurt my boyfriend's back.

Atic Montjuic, Barcelona, Spain
21st May 2013

This was one of our top favorite accommodations in Barcelona. My boyfriend and I would stay there again. We really liked that it was located where the locals live. It was pretty quiet and on top of a 3rd story apartment with a small terrace we enjoyed. The only area for improvement is there was hardly any utensils and the pots and pans were coming apart.

Houseboat Ripple, Amsterdam, Netherlands
18th May 2013

My boyfriend and I had a wonderful stay on the house boat!! We would stay here again. Only area to improve upon would be to add locks to bedroom doors.