• Australia, Male, 31-40
7.7
6th Mar 2014

Pros: Clean hostel, good location close to the subway and attractions, breakfast included, cost is reasonable Cons: Whilst the hostel is clean and they constantly clean it, it could do with a renovation. The bedroom I was staying in had seen better days and could have used some work on it. Also, I cannot stress this enough - hostels should provide soap for use. Luckily i brought my own based on past experience. Overall, I'd say it is value for money if you are after somewhere cheap.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
Amour de Riad, Marrakech, Morocco
21st Feb 2014

Hussein was very kind and picked me up from the main square. In terms of improvements you need to put soap in the toilets and make it easier to access the terrace. Overall though, i had a good time at the hostel.