Betel Box Backpacker Hostel, Singapore, Singapore
13th Jan 2016

Betel Box helped me a lot! My luggage got lost at the airport... I arrived at the hostel at 4 am, they were super friendly and helpful. They offered me a snack in the night, I must have looked quite exhausted. The next morning they made calles to the airline on my behalf and offered that I could get some more rest before I had to catch my next flight in the evening. One more thing: they have the fastest internet I ever experianced in a hostel. Thanks so much!! S.

Thank you so much for this amazing review. First of all, we are so glad that we managed to soothe you despite the stress of your lost luggage. We understand how frustrating that can be. As for our internet connection, we chose the best there is in the market. There are times, however, when the internet connection gets a little crazy due to some guests downloading movies or playing games and such but definitely a perfect time to talk to the stranger/s next to you then. But we are happy that it was at its most awesome performance while you were here! :) -Tini

• Germany, Mixed Group, 18-24
13th Nov 2015

I stayed in many hostels before, this is an exellent one. Even though the weather was pretty bad, we had a wonderful time.

• Germany, Mixed Group, 18-24
Sky Palace Hostel, Guilin, China
12th Nov 2015

I stayed in many hostels before, this is a cool one. Even though the weather was pretty bad, we had a relaxed time. Only bad thing was that it was pretty cold...

Luke's Place, New York, USA
16th Jun 2013

WOW! What a place to stay. One of the best location I've stayed in so far. Much diffferent in a positve way. My last week of my around a world trip couldn't be any better. Luke's place is small, everyone knows eachother. The staff hangsout with you and will always help you if help is needed. My highlight is having dinner on the rooftop watching the skyline of manhatten so close. with the sunset behind it! The next time in NYC I'll stay there for sure again. Thank you my friends!

Surf City Hostel, Los Angeles, USA
2nd Jun 2013

Its not to far away from the airport! It feels like everything is far away from eachother here in LA. The Hostel it self is good, I had a fun time. Breakfast was yummy. At the weekend its a little louder beacuse there are bars downstairs. Which I didn't mind.

Adelaide Hostel and Hotel, San Francisco, USA
7.7
1st Jun 2013

It's in the middle of downtown SF. Exellent to reach from everywhere and to get everywhere. Good Breakfast, clean room and restroom. Like every big city, it's never quiet on the streets. Would go there again!

6.9
25th Dec 2012

Very clean like no other backpackers that I've been to in Thailand. Beach is not far away and if u get a scooter/bike its easy to get there from the peer (save the taxi money). For Diving I recoment Buddah View, which is on the otherside of the island. You can stay there for free if you do your open water for example. I've been two times to Koh Tao, thats why I saw both places.

Maddy Hostel, Koh Phangan, Thailand
7.1
18th Dec 2012

Yan is an awsome guy, also the girls are all very frindly and fun. They cook for guests and wash the clouths, which is a nice extra. Wifi has a good speed. Is very close to the Fullmoon-Beach. Only poor thing about the place is that it's not clean. If they would improve the cleanliness this backpacker would be one of the best places I've stayed so far (arround the world). But it didnt really matter because I've seen also worse in India an other places. Go to the Treehouse or Eden by taxiboot.