Luke's Place

New York, USA

WOW! What a place to stay. One of the best location I've stayed in so far. Much diffferent in a positve way. My last week of my around a world trip couldn't be any better. Luke's place is small, everyone knows eachother. The staff hangsout with you and will always help you if help is needed. My highlight is having dinner on the rooftop watching the skyline of manhatten so close. with the sunset behind it! The next time in NYC I'll stay there for sure again. Thank you my friends!

• 16th Jun 2013

Surf City Hostel

Los Angeles, USA

Its not to far away from the airport! It feels like everything is far away from eachother here in LA. The Hostel it self is good, I had a fun time. Breakfast was yummy. At the weekend its a little louder beacuse there are bars downstairs. Which I didn't mind.

Adelaide Hostel and Hotel

San Francisco, USA

It's in the middle of downtown SF. Exellent to reach from everywhere and to get everywhere. Good Breakfast, clean room and restroom. Like every big city, it's never quiet on the streets. Would go there again!

Very clean like no other backpackers that I've been to in Thailand. Beach is not far away and if u get a scooter/bike its easy to get there from the peer (save the taxi money). For Diving I recoment Buddah View, which is on the otherside of the island. You can stay there for free if you do your open water for example. I've been two times to Koh Tao, thats why I saw both places.

• 25th Dec 2012

Maddy Hostel

Koh Phangan, Thailand

Yan is an awsome guy, also the girls are all very frindly and fun. They cook for guests and wash the clouths, which is a nice extra. Wifi has a good speed. Is very close to the Fullmoon-Beach. Only poor thing about the place is that it's not clean. If they would improve the cleanliness this backpacker would be one of the best places I've stayed so far (arround the world). But it didnt really matter because I've seen also worse in India an other places. Go to the Treehouse or Eden by taxiboot.

• 18th Dec 2012