Smart Place Gare du Nord, Paris, France
6th May 2013

Very good hostel, good location — at 5 minutes from a metro station, also there are some groceries stores nearby. The kitchen is small, but enough to cook something. The staff are kind and willing to help, also I was received speaking my mother language (portuguese) — I think the recepcionist knew about 5 languages. Very clean and safe place, bathroom well designed as well. I'm a solo traveler and I've met some very cool people there.

Obrigado T., We'll bless Mafalda for speaking Portuguese!! Have a great day. Smart Place Team.

Rest Up London, London, England
6.0
4th May 2013

Good location, near to some important bus lines, also some shoppings and good and cheap restaurants. On the other hand, the way they offer us to storage our bags is very inefficient and also threatening. I putted 3 pounds at the machine and then closed it (just for trying), then after I opened the thing I couldn't use again, in other words, you pay 3 pounds every time you used it!

YHA London Thameside, London, England
6.0
3rd May 2013

I'm used to the spanish/portuguese standards of hostels, then I got really surprised about the many extra charges that I had to pay, such as padlocks, plug adapter, also expensive soap and towel. It resulted in 30% more than predicted expenses. Good treatment from a few staffs, and bad from other ones. On the other hand, very clean place. And I couldn't say it isn't safe, though the paying for padlocks.

Madrid Motion Hostel, Madrid, Spain