Sefa Hotel

Istanbul, Turkey

Despite several bad reviews I've read previously, I must say that my husband and I had a good time in this hotel. Yes, the room was very small, and the staff at the reception desk cannot be found before 9am in the morning... but location is great, only a couple of minutes away from Blue Mosque and the other attractions. Breakfast and hotel shower are also good. If you are looking for low budget + good location and you plan to be out sightseeing and strolling around the city, Sefa is ideal.

• 30th Dec 2012

Arkadas Pansiyon

Pamukkale, Turkey

We had a great time in Pamukkale. The owner of this hotel and his wife are very kind and helpful.

• 27th Dec 2012

Emre Cave House

Goreme, Turkey

We had a great time in this hotel. The staff is excellent, very friendly and always welcoming. The food they prepare is fantástic, everything freshly cooked. I would also definitely recommend the tour the owner of the hotel offers: instead of goind to Derinkuyu underground city he takes you to Mazi, a less visited one, where you ha ve to climb through the tunnels to visita the different floors. I totally recommend this place.

• 23rd Dec 2012