Reviews: akdonaldson5328

Location England, Gender Female, Age 28

Hostel Ani & Haakien Rotterdam, Rotterdam, Netherlands
14th Jun 2015

As soon as I walked into Ani & Haakien I felt at ease and at home. It's a great atmosphere, relaxed, safe, friendly and I met the nicest group of people. We had a great communal area where we could cook, eat, chat and drink where everyone has a welcoming smile. If you're travelling alone, this is the perfect place for you. Joyce and Danielle are the perfect hostesses, and they only hire great people to work there, Amin being my fave! Found friends for life, I will be back!

Flying Pig Beach Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
8th Jun 2015

This place is ideal if you're looking for somewhere to party, hang out, outside of a major city and chill by the beach. It's a typical beach town, not much going on, but the hostel is like 2 minutes from the beach and the shuttles to Amsterdam save you so much money on staying in hostels in the middle of Amsterdam. It's like a 45 minute, €4 shuttle ride to the city centre which goes by quickly and they have shuttles going until 10 so it's very handy if you're on a serious budget.

The Clarence Park, Toronto, Canada
29th Jul 2014

Han Tang Inn Hostel, Xi'an, China
10th Mar 2014

I felt completely at ease as soon as I arrived. It is tucked away enough to feel secure but very close to everything that you could need access to in Xi'an and then staff were extremely helpful! Especially when I was having problems booking my flights online! Would definitely stay here again.

Thank you for trusting hangatnginn and speaking highly of us, we are very honored. As you said , the location and the staff are our specialty. one one side, it is easy for you to get everywhere, only 5-15minutes to walk.On the other side, giving you such a timely help and make you feel like home is our our responsibility and obligation.All the staff hope you have a nice time and have a good memory here. Great greeting and best wishes.

The InnCrowd Backpackers Hostel 2, Singapore, Singapore
29th Sep 2013

Possibly the nicest hostel I've stayed in, especially considering the price! Little India is a great place to stay, surrounded by amazing food which is definitely within a backpackers budget. It's close to 2 metro stations and really easy to get to and from the airport via public transport. I felt completely safe, the staff were really helpful, breakfast was ideal and generally a nice place to chill if you are too tired to venture out! I would recommend this hostel to anyone!