Han Tang Inn Hostel

Xi'an, China

I felt completely at ease as soon as I arrived. It is tucked away enough to feel secure but very close to everything that you could need access to in Xi'an and then staff were extremely helpful! Especially when I was having problems booking my flights online! Would definitely stay here again.

• 10th Mar 2014

Thank you for trusting hangatnginn and speaking highly of us, we are very honored. As you said , the location and the staff are our specialty. one one side, it is easy for you to get everywhere, only 5-15minutes to walk.On the other side, giving you such a timely help and make you feel like home is our our responsibility and obligation.All the staff hope you have a nice time and have a good memory here. Great greeting and best wishes.

The InnCrowd Backpackers Hostel 2

Singapore, Singapore

Possibly the nicest hostel I've stayed in, especially considering the price! Little India is a great place to stay, surrounded by amazing food which is definitely within a backpackers budget. It's close to 2 metro stations and really easy to get to and from the airport via public transport. I felt completely safe, the staff were really helpful, breakfast was ideal and generally a nice place to chill if you are too tired to venture out! I would recommend this hostel to anyone!

• 29th Sep 2013