• England, Male, 18-24
1st Jul 2013

Stayed at the Green Tortoise San Francisco and I hated it, but I thought I'd give this place a chance anyway, and that was a fantastic decision!! Amazing location right outside Pike Place Market, really big kitchen, nice privacy curtains around the beds, big under bed storage, right next to a Target for food and booze. Great hostel and I met a lot of cool people! Definitely recommend this hostel!

• England, Male, 18-24
HotelHotel Hostel, Seattle, USA
29th Jun 2013

No laundry capabilities but I was told there was somewhere just around the corner, but that's the only bad thing I can say. There's a few bars in Fremont and a nice microbrewery and a lovely Sunday market, but if you want to spend most of your time in the city I'd say stay downtown. This was good for me because I spent 2 nights here and then went to Green Tortoise for 4 nights. This was the best hostel I've stayed in, in terms of how it looks! It's modern, everything's beautiful, good breakfast.