The most comfortable beds I've slept on while in China. The place is really cool, has great maps, and an awesome staff. They also offer you a free beer or coffee on arrival. Great way to be introduced to Chengdu.

Really glad to have your comment and to know that you enjoyed staying at our hostel, we hope to see you again in near future :) Best regards,

Sunshine Home

Guangzhou, China

Really liked this hostel! They were especially accommodating when we came in on a late night flight. It was kinda funny being in someone's apartment, but the view was great. One thing that could be improved on is resources etc for stuff to do nearby, or maps, or any sort of guide to the area. Wandering was fun but it would've been nice to have a local recommend places near us.

I only got to stay a night but it definitely made my experience 100 times better! The staff was very welcoming and made great pancakes everyday. The group activities were also really fun and perfect for bonding with other travelers :)

Hi, Thanks for staying with us!! Next time we hope you can stay more and explore the city with us on our activities!! Safe Travels! Cheers, Bobby