Serenata Hostel Coimbra

Coimbra, Portugal

This place is too nice to be a hostel. Was Amazed by how nice it was. Definitely nicest hostel I have been too in Europe. I would definitely stay again. It was end of season so not many people there which also made it perfect. Has everything you need Dorm Rooms have single beds with lots of room its spacious everywhere even the stairs. Excellent wifi and an adequate breakfast. Would have liked to stay longer.

Hostel & Surfcamp 55

Ericeira, Portugal

The female staff member was very helpful and informative. Could view sunset from balcony.

London Eye Hostel

Its cheap, its a bed and a shower, free wifi and a kitchen. I had a late flight so was grateful for 24hr reception. Its only half hour walk from victoria train and bus station and 5 min walk to London eye 2 min walk to the Big Ben.

Constantinos Studios

Chania, Greece

Excellent location not far to walk to everywhere. Downside is not having wifi in Dorms down the road and more kitchen utensils. But I enjoyed my stay I was in a 3 bed dorm and the 2 girls I was sharing with didnt come back first night and came back 6am on the day I was leaving bonus cause I practically had the room to myself so the smallness of the room didnt matter. I was very grateful to be able to sit in the cafe area and have access to free wifi and purchase cold beer. Enjoyed my stay.

Hotel Iris Benidorm

Benidorm, Spain

Hotel Iris had the nicest friendliest helpful staff I have ever had the privilige to experience they really made my stay a very nice short holiday. They make sure the hotel is safe and quiet for all that stay there. It is located in the quiet area with not far to walk to the promenade and is in between two beaches and close to shops. I would definitely stay again.

Smart Hyde Park View

Amstel Riverview Bed & Coffee

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The room was nice and big! Very clean with friendly staff! So happy it is smoke free! Stairs are like climbing Ayers rock in Australia so wasnt a problem for us! Wifi didnt work in our room so spent time in the hallway as there is no sitting room! Roads works out front spoil the atmosphere and experience of being along the canal. Nicer being out of central amsterdam.

Bella Beatrice

Rome, Italy

Gorgeous italian courtyard setting. Can be noisy not sure whether it was coming from street noise or nearby accommodation. Excellent location not far from trains, metro, colosseum, restaurants, shops, supermarket.

Derwentwater Independent Hostel

Lake District, England

Million dollar views, excellent food onsite preordered. Perfect spot for walkers or those that just want to relax. ferry to take you into kendal for shop browsing and activities. Lovely spot.

The Silk Road

Venice, Italy

Beautiful location near a larger canal. Excellent views from the rooms. Cosy and small hostel very friendly.

Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Staff were excellent and helpful. Very clean excellent location. I am of mature age and this is my second hostel experience and i felt comfortable in a 6 bed dorm didnt know one of the girls snuck a boy in though. I paid double because it was new year hence value for money not so good. Normal prices very good value.