Gorge View, Niagara Falls, USA
14th Dec 2015

Nice hostel. It was empty while I was there so I had most of the place to myself the room, bathroom, kitchen and dining area. Excellent location not too far from supermarket the niagra falls US side and not to far to go over to the canadian side through border control. Jeffrey was an a great host who took the time out for a chat thank you it means alot when your a solo traveller. He also waited for me after reception hours on his day off. Thank you for an excellent experience.

Thank you for visiting us in the winter season. Some guests do get spoiled with a ton space and no competition for anything. I'm glad you found everything easy and to your liking. I hope you are enjoying 2016 just as much so far.

Serenata Hostel Coimbra, Coimbra, Portugal
26th Oct 2014

This place is too nice to be a hostel. Was Amazed by how nice it was. Definitely nicest hostel I have been too in Europe. I would definitely stay again. It was end of season so not many people there which also made it perfect. Has everything you need Dorm Rooms have single beds with lots of room its spacious everywhere even the stairs. Excellent wifi and an adequate breakfast. Would have liked to stay longer.

Hostel & Surfcamp 55, Ericeira, Portugal
25th Oct 2014

The female staff member was very helpful and informative. Could view sunset from balcony.

London Eye Hostel, London, England
8.0
15th Oct 2014

Its cheap, its a bed and a shower, free wifi and a kitchen. I had a late flight so was grateful for 24hr reception. Its only half hour walk from victoria train and bus station and 5 min walk to London eye 2 min walk to the Big Ben.

Constantinos Studios, Chania, Greece
7th Oct 2014

Excellent location not far to walk to everywhere. Downside is not having wifi in Dorms down the road and more kitchen utensils. But I enjoyed my stay I was in a 3 bed dorm and the 2 girls I was sharing with didnt come back first night and came back 6am on the day I was leaving bonus cause I practically had the room to myself so the smallness of the room didnt matter. I was very grateful to be able to sit in the cafe area and have access to free wifi and purchase cold beer. Enjoyed my stay.

Hotel Iris Benidorm, Benidorm, Spain
11th Jun 2014

Hotel Iris had the nicest friendliest helpful staff I have ever had the privilige to experience they really made my stay a very nice short holiday. They make sure the hotel is safe and quiet for all that stay there. It is located in the quiet area with not far to walk to the promenade and is in between two beaches and close to shops. I would definitely stay again.

Smart Hyde Park View Hostel, London, England
11th Jul 2013

Amstel Riverview Bed & Coffee, Amsterdam, Netherlands
19th Jun 2013

The room was nice and big! Very clean with friendly staff! So happy it is smoke free! Stairs are like climbing Ayers rock in Australia so wasnt a problem for us! Wifi didnt work in our room so spent time in the hallway as there is no sitting room! Roads works out front spoil the atmosphere and experience of being along the canal. Nicer being out of central amsterdam.

Bella Beatrice, Rome, Italy
4th Jun 2013

Gorgeous italian courtyard setting. Can be noisy not sure whether it was coming from street noise or nearby accommodation. Excellent location not far from trains, metro, colosseum, restaurants, shops, supermarket.

Derwentwater Independent Hostel, Lake District, England
31st Mar 2013

Million dollar views, excellent food onsite preordered. Perfect spot for walkers or those that just want to relax. ferry to take you into kendal for shop browsing and activities. Lovely spot.

The Silk Road, Venice, Italy
14th Jan 2013

Beautiful location near a larger canal. Excellent views from the rooms. Cosy and small hostel very friendly.

Abigails Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
30th Dec 2012

Staff were excellent and helpful. Very clean excellent location. I am of mature age and this is my second hostel experience and i felt comfortable in a 6 bed dorm didnt know one of the girls snuck a boy in though. I paid double because it was new year hence value for money not so good. Normal prices very good value.