• USA, Male, 25-30
Isaacs Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
22nd Aug 2013

I had a great stay at Isaacs Hostel and if I'm ever in Dublin again, I'll stay there. I especially liked the gigantic storage lockers that were available for only 2 euros a day. The free breakfast was pretty good, free tours were great, the people were very open and friendly, and the staff was excellent. The wifi connection could definitely have been a lot better. Overall, it's a great choice for the money they ask for.

• USA, Male, 18-24
28th Dec 2012

I had an excellent stay at St. Christopher's in Paris during the 22nd of December through the 29th of December. Unfortunately I ended up losing 92 euros this week because led me to believe that I was covered for canceling my stay in Munich on the 29th, 30th, and 31st. I paid an extra euro for the cancellation security and yet when I had to cancel my stay in Munich due to a cancelled flight, the hostel in Munich that HostelWorld led me to charged me the full price.

Hi! We are sorry about you losing you money for Munich! But this is no relation with us is it? ahaha! Come back soon!