Youth Hostel Meetingpoint

Amsterdam, Netherlands

There are better hostels in Amsterdam than this. I booked the 8 bed dorm n had to change dorms at night as it was smelly and unclean. There are no locks on the door so anyone can enter the room. You will have to pay to use the lockers. Wifi is so slow and not stable. No kitchen and you will have to pay for their meagre breakfast. There I a common room which is also the bar, n the smoke room is next to it, thus the whole room is always smelling of weed. There are no plug points in the dorm.

This has been the worst hostel ever which I have stayed. They have a small kitchen which is never cleaned and there no soap or dishwashing liquid to wash the dishes. You have to pay for everything, even wifi is payable. And it is so far from the train station, about more than a kilometre walk in the dark. Staff are not helpful at all. Luggage room is located outside the hostelif u want to store yr luggage. Nearby stores are all Turkish shops. Pub downstairs plays very loud music at night.

Mosquito Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Wow, one of the best places I have been. Free breakfast and they cook for you dinner too. Free wifi. A big kitchen where you can cook. Cheap room rates and absolutely superb staff who help you with everything. I have no complaints whatsoever about this place. All hostels shouild be ike this. And you can do your laundry for free. What else do you need?

Emerald Fields

Florence, Italy

This was a great place. Clean and fastidious. Free breakfast. They upgraded me to a 3_bed dorm. Due to low season, the hostel was moved to San Lorenzo market street. Great location. My room window overlooks the church....beautiful view. Everything was within walking distance. Due to low occupancy, the hostel lights are always at minimum and heating confined to certain places only. There is a kitchen but no cooker. But the staff are so helpful with everything. It is a nice place to stay.

Great staff that help you with anything. They even invited me to join in for dinner and made me tea. There is a pool table if you feel like playing. Small kitchen but big dorms. Central location to everything. But the rooms are cold. Even when the heather was switched on, rooms are cold. But worth the money which you pay.

Fantastic place. Great deal for what you pay. More like a hotel really. Beer and pasta for only one euro. Free breakfast. Large rooms. Lovely and helpful staff. Huge lounge area where you can watch TV with movies. Plus an attached bar. And a kitchen where you an also cook yr own good. Clean and nice. I will definitely come back here.

Many thanks from Villa St Exupery. We really enjoyed reading your review of our hostel and are really pleased you enjoyed your stay. At Villa St Exupery we're really proud of the great services we offer all our guests. Thanks again for all your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Manena Hostel

Genoa, Italy

It is a good spot as you are just 5 mins away by foot from Piazza Ferrari. The Volabus should drop you here but since it was a strike day for the bus workers (be, prepared, this happens all the time in Italy) I had to walk uphill for more than one kilmeter to the piazza as the bus driver refused to drive there. The place is just a walking dixtan ed away from the aquarium and the sea. Nice common room where you can watch and cook too, carrefour is at the corner. OK for the money you pay.

YHA London Central

This is already my second stay here in this hostel. Loved it and will definitely return again. Fantastic staff who are ever helpful. Big kitchen to cook n Tesco is just down the road. Piccadilly and Oxford is only a 15 min walk away. Nice place. Check out their daily excursions. And their discounted tickets are cheaper.

Aivengo Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Mixed reactionreallyu. Mattress was super duper thin that you can fell the metal bars of the bed. But they propped additional new mattresses on the old ones after a few days. It did help. But no kitchen to cook, only a microwave n kettle in the ladies dorm. No common room to mix n mingle with the rest. Not very friendly nor helpful staff. I tried to book a room for my return journey for one night and they told me to do it online, even when I was standing there at the reception.

Comfort Hotel CDG Goussainville

Paris-Roissy CDG, France

I would NOT recommend this hotel for anyone who wants to stay nearby to CDG. For one, they do not give any directions as to how to get to this place. Once you book, they say that they are located in GS and that's it. There's also no contact numbers given. You book and whether you turn up or not, you pay. And there is no shuttle service. Find somewhere else to stay.