As a hostel owner, I am very picky about the hostels I stay at as a guest. But this hostel has it all!! The hostel is not too small and not too big, so one can really get to know all the other guest's and the staff. The place was really clean (you could tell it was cleaned a few times a day), the facilities were perfect, I slept great and would defiantly recommend you don't stay anywhere else but here!!

• 5th May 2013

Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Best location in Dublin! (and I know cause I stayed at a lot of different hostels around). oh, and amazing showers!

• 20th Feb 2013

Four Courts Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

our say at the hostel was just ok. It was not bad but not really good either. It was a bit far from the center, there were no lockers in the room, nor places to put down stuff in the room. Shades could have been nice, as the outside street light was really bright and kept making me think it is morning... And a nice face lift might give the place a nicer feel to it.

• 17th Feb 2013
  • Israel

Depends on what you call the center Lee, with Dublins oldest pub, Jameson Distillery, Guinness storehouse, Kilmainham jail all within walking distance on our left and Christ church, St, Patricks Cathedral and Temple bar just to our right I would consider our location to be the belly button of activity.There are cages/lockers under the beds numbered to correspond with the bed that has been assigned to you. Feel free to use your own lock or rent one from reception. All rooms have curtains but if you have a lower room in front of a bright street light it may shine through... Facelift ?.. most rooms have been recently painted and new extra showers have been installed in the hallways of each floor. We do what we can but in a happy bustling hostel it can be hard to get to everything, it's been busy but we try and continue to do so. If you arrive with a smile you'll leave with a smile.

Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel

Galway, Ireland

Amazing hostel!! The only thing I would change - is the shower button which was a bit too short in my opinion... But other than that - it was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! Great great staff, clean, comfortable, and perfect location. They really put the guest's first!

• 15th Feb 2013