Travellers House

Lisbon, Portugal

One of the best hostels I've been in. Amazing atmosphere, really kind and helpful staff, delicious breakfast. If your in Lisbon this hostel is a must.

Dar Lalla Kenza

Fez, Morocco

This hostel was absolutely amazing. Ben is the best. He made our stay in fez positively wonderful! Btw I am a girl and he is definitely not sexist. The hostel is beautiful and in an incredible location right near the medina. A definite must if you're in fez.

• 22nd Sep 2013

Swanky Mint

Zagreb, Croatia

Great hostel and very nice staff. We had a rom ensuing. The bed was super comfy and the facilities were great though our shower head didn't fit into the holder.

Amazing hostel and great value. We were put in a lovely room in the middle of Dubrovnik.

Funky Donkey

Brac, Croatia

We were in a private room which was nice but not spectacular. Stay in this hostel if you want to party and have a great time. It is not for the faint of heart- raging continues until the early hours of the morning. Friendly staff.

Silver Central Hostel

Split, Croatia

My boyfriend and I had an amazing stay at the beautiful apartment we got by booking a private double through silver central. Along with the great location, the apartment was clean, private, and included a washer, kitchenette and great a/c. It was a wonderful place to return to after a delicious dinner at dvor (also highly recommended).

The Wild Fig Hostel

Zadar, Croatia

Very nice hostel- cutely decorated. Our room wasn't air conditioned but we put the fan in the door to circulate air and it was fine. Delicious breakfast snacks and kind staff.