Citi Residence

Jakarta, Indonesia

It is a nice hotel with a kitchen and an inside cour. The rail station is less than 30min by foot. There are carrefour, a big mall and the Mesa (monument + park) close to it. On the price you have to add a 10% for the government tax.

• 26th Apr 2014

We are in the very heart of Jakarta city, it will save you a lot of your time and money. Most of our guest stayed only one, two or three days and we know that they have a very limited time. That's why staying near the bus and train station and also near airline office is very important. About the tax, we are doing our best to be an honest company to our guests as well as to our government, we need to pay tax and you; as our guest deserve the best from us.

Kool Backpacker Hostel

Phuket, Thailand

This hostel is nice if you stay there for the "fun" of Phuket. It is in the street of bars. So you cannot sleep 'till 5am. And right now there are some work just beside, so awake at 7am! Wifi is unreliable, but it is clean, there is nice A/C, a nice common room and nice staff. There can organise some tours.

• 19th Apr 2014

Buddha Lounge Samui

Koh Samui, Thailand

• 16th Apr 2014

Home Beach Bungalows

Koh Phangan, Thailand

Nice bungalows. Restaurant on the beach. Good food!

• 12th Apr 2014

The Farang Bar

Chumphon, Thailand

• 9th Apr 2014

Link Corner Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

Nice hostel, 200m from the railLink to the airport and close to a big mall and other markets.

• 3rd Apr 2014

Hotel Payal

New Delhi, India

The hotel was not exactly what I was expected (not what I saw on the website, older, noisy,..), but the owner is really nice and can organize nice tours.

• 10th Feb 2014

Nerpa Backpackers

Irkutsk, Russia

Staff isn't always there. At the beginning it seems strange but in fact we all felt home like that and staff are there when we need them. I really like my stay there. And it is really useful to be able to stay on the afternoon and not leave at 11am

• 11th Jan 2014

Dostoevsky Hostel in the center

Novosibirsk, Russia

I couldn't go on the hostel: - The map on your website is not correct - And in fact, the hostel was full, they didn't have my reservation! So I lost my account and have to find something else at 9pm... It is the first time I have a problem with hostelworld... But the night in russia it wasn't great...

• 1st Jan 2014