The White Tulip Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I think the hostel is very low level . The rooms and restroom are clean. Overall the site is for people with very low incomes. In case of accident or fire is very difficult to get out. I just be only 45 minutes and the receptionist very kindly understood the cituacion and refounded me the money. I had been in fantastic Hostels in other cities for the same price and breakast includ.

Generator Hostel London

Good place for teenager,,, backpakers, students groups. Don't expect more . The breakfast is one box with every thing , but very low look. For 3€ I had realy better breakfast in other places. In general, they breng you every thing, But very LOW STYLE . "THE STAFF perfect... they are excelent. Ready to help you any time"

Hey, Its great to hear from you, and thanks for taking some time to share your Generator experience with us. I’m sorry to hear that you felt the demographic was largely teenager’s or student groups. We do obviously get a very varied type of traveller and try our best to cater for the needs of all our guests. I apologise that we perhaps were not able to meet your needs on this occasion. Our breakfast boxes are designed to be a grab and go concept for the ease of our guests, many of whom will have action packed days of tourist and sightseeing attractions through out London. We constantly gather feedback and change our products where necessary. Its great to hear that you thought our staff were perfect. The team all work super hard to ensure they are taking the time to address every individual guests needs, so this is fab and I will pass on your comments to the team. Hopefully we will see you again in the future, and until then, safe travels Best wishes

Sleephere

Brussels, Belgium

Excelent , the atmosfer is warm and they make you feel like at home.Excelent room. Very clean and organized. Very good breakfast, everything ready at 7 o'clock , You can be able to prepare your bb how ever you want. The staff is ready to help you any time. At sleephere I realy felt at home. I RECOMMEND this place 100%.

I use to travel around the world alone, For this reazon I always choose for the best place. Wombast is THE BEST. Thank you to all the staff ... they are amazing.........