• USA, Female, 18-24
Lub d Bangkok Siam, Bangkok, Thailand
11th Oct 2013

I really enjoyed my weekend at Lub D Siam. From the moment I walked up everyone was really nice and helpful. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean. I did book a four female dorm and ended up in a room with two guys and one other girl but that was fine by me. The location is right at the National Stadium BTS stop and you can easily go from there to anywhere you'd like. The hostel is only a couple blocks from Siam Square, which I really enjoyed. I would stay there again!

• USA, Female, 25-30
The Secret Garden Cotopaxi, Cotopaxi National Park, Ecuador
24th May 2013

I have lived in Ecuador for 2 years and Secret Garden is by far my favorite place to go! The volunteers who live there are so nice and helpful, and it is a true retreat into the Andes Mountains. You can soak in a hot tub, go mountain climbing, walking around the valley, lay in a hammock, ride bikes or horses, pretty much something for everyone. No worrying about food during your whole stay- they serve up delicious home cooked meals from the garden. You are gonna love it!