Great location and great rooms. The staff was really helpful. They give great recommendations and helpful tips. One employee in particular, named Aqid, went above and beyond to deliver great service. This hostel was also really clean compared to others I've come across. It would be better if ensuite bathrooms had hand soap dispensers. Overall, I highly recommend this place and I would stay again.

Great location and great staff. The staff was really friendly and helpful, for the most part. The building is a really cool old building that has been beautifully refurbished. It can be a bit confusing, but that's part of the charm. One major drawback is the internet connection. It's only accessible in the lounge/bar and the lobby and it wasn't the best connection. Cleanliness is an issue. It seems like some of the restrooms are not cleaned out daily. Overall, I would recommend.

Abbey Court

Dublin, Ireland

You can't beat the location of this hostel. The facilities are also excellent. The different rooms add lots of character to the hostel. I would definitely recommend this place to other travelers.

Sleepzone

Galway, Ireland

I really enjoyed the diverse clientele of the property. I felt the dorm beds were nice, and the fact that each bed had it's own light is extremely helpful. However, the dorm I stayed in only had two mirrors for eight people. That was a bit inconvenient, so I would change that.

Globetrotters/The Townhouse