Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 25

Hostel99

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

Staff is not at the hostel at all times. We had to wait when we arrivedarrived, and at night we couldn't find anyone to let them know the heating was off. We tried to call them but no one answered. We were so cold we all slept with our clothes on. It must much better on summer, when the restaurant is open.

• 30th Jan 2015

Hipster Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

• 2nd Jan 2015

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Lovely hostel in a perfect location in Edinburgh. The room themes were really fun, great beds, great showers, nice staff. I felt safe n the area and inside the hostel. I really liked the wall with suggestions and the different kinds of lounges. The kitchen was good too. One of the best hostels I have stayed in.

• 4th Jul 2014

Inverness Tourist Hostel

Inverness, Scotland

Stayed there just for one night, but it was nice. Good showers, lockers in the room. The room was very small, but it is really cheap. Great location.

• 1st Jul 2014

I loved staying at The Times Hostel. The staff is very helpful and ridiculously nice. The location is perfect, in front of Trinity College. As a woman traveling alone, I felt very safe at the area. There were lockers in the room, and breakfast available for 3 Euros. Also, free ice cream! Every bed has its plug. The room was really big, the common area too. It was great.

• 15th Jun 2014

The Recoleta Hostel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

The room I booked, the 12 girls dorm, was great. There were lockers for everybody, the bathroom was good. Later they asked me to change to a 4 girls dorm and I didn't like it so much. I had to cross a patio in winter to go to the bathroom and the heating wasn't working. So I definitely recommend the 12 girls dorm. The breakfast was good and the staff was very helpful. I felt very safe in the neighborhood.

• 16th Jul 2013

The staff were really nice and extremely helpful. The room was very cozy. The kitchen was good. I loved this hostel and I would definitely recommend it to my friends.

• 22nd Feb 2013

Stayokay Maastricht

Maastricht, Netherlands

Very friendly staff, cheap bar and great atmosphere. Only problems were the lockers (2 euros a day) and the shower (I had to push the button every 30 seconds)

• 3rd Feb 2013